Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SPURS Awfully Quiet About Cheater Referee  (Read 3707 times)
Sunsman44
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 24, 2007, 11:09:06 pm »

Spurs just took that championship as it came huh?

Pretty easy title - just dropped down from the sky.

I am betting - no pun intended - that the Spurs and Donaghy were working on this together all along.

They knew they had no talent on that roster cause everyone is so old and couldn't outrun the Suns so they requested help from a corrupt official.

Funny how easy the Spurs rolled thru the playoffs and funny how they are quiet about this whole gambling mess.

Pop and company are holding their breath hoping Donaghy doesn't spill his guts to the FBI or else Suns will win the trophy back.

Yes, Suns are the owners of this championship and the NBA has already placed a big bold asterisk next to it saying Spurs lost and Suns won.

Damn it's great being a Suns fan. Finally we get our revenge.

Now tell cheapshot Rob to give Nash his ring back and look out for 2008 as the Suns will win their second and back-to-back title!

Whoo!

RealGM can kiss my...
Happiness1982
MVP

Respect: +1

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 02:23:43 am »

Unfortunately, as in all your posts, your inability to deal with reality has made you forget that not only could you not beat the spurs, you would have had something called the Finals even if you had. Get back in your box!

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
a-dre
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 07:52:08 am »

Wow. that was pathetic. suns fans vs. the world?  :lol:
Sunsman44
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 11:11:19 am »

Quote from: "Happiness1982"
Unfortunately, as in all your posts, your inability to deal with reality has made you forget that not only could you not beat the spurs, you would have had something called the Finals even if you had. Get back in your box!

unfortunately you fail to realize two things:

#1- the Suns/Spurs WERE the finals. Cavs are a d-league squad.

#2- the Suns defeated the Spurs. Only reason it says a 'W' for the Spurs in the box sheet is because of the corrupt fixed referee.

---------------------------

Play around this issue as much as u want.

Fact of the matter is that the Suns are 2007 champs. Everybody knows this fact.

RealGM can kiss my...
NATE
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 09:20:43 pm »

I have to wonder what the Suns fans are watching when they say the Spurs are boring and don't run or can't run with the Suns. What are they looking at when Parker and Ginobili are running right past Suns players for uncontested layups?

Parker, for one, has consisitently hurt the Suns. He is faster than their entire team.
Sunsman44
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 09:52:48 pm »

Quote from: "NATE"
I have to wonder what the Suns fans are watching when they say the Spurs are boring and don't run or can't run with the Suns. What are they looking at when Parker and Ginobili are running right past Suns players for uncontested layups?

Parker, for one, has consisitently hurt the Suns. He is faster than their entire team.

Nothing matters because Suns defeated Spurs in games 3 and 5 and thus won the championship.

Useless to argue over a trophy the Suns now own.

RealGM can kiss my...
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 09:54:14 pm »

You sir are a complete moron. Nobody but you believes this non-sense. Oh, and by the way, that no-talent roster just happens to include the greatest PF of all time...

Soon....
born2behated
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 10:00:14 pm »

I wanna be mod so I can delete this trash.

bballinyao06

wolverine30
NATE
Undrafted

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 11:17:14 pm »

Do the ref's do something to make Marion choke in every single series vs. the Spurs (and stll he collects muti-millions from the Suns)?
Sunsman44
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 11:29:04 pm »

Do the ref's do something to make Marion choke in every single series vs. the Spurs (and stll he collects muti-millions from the Suns)?

Again, nothing requires any further discussion because SUNS have won the 2007 championship - fair and square.

And Marion did not choke. He helped the Suns overcome the Spurs in game 5 when Suns had Amare and Diaw suspensions.

Thankfully, with the help of superstar Shawn The Matrix Marion, the Suns without Amare and Diaw defeated the cheapshot Spurs and their foul plays and corrupt refs.

Now I can rest comfortably knowing Suns are the true champs.

Boo hoo hoo.....

RealGM can kiss my...
NATE
Undrafted

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 12:01:51 am »

In game 4, Duncan was called for repeated traveling violations in the 4th quarter when the Spurs were maintaining their lead. Due to the refs making these calculated calls the lead dwindled and the Suns were given the game by the refs. Did they fix it? Was it just plain bad officiating? Applying Sunsman 44 logic, the Spurs are now awarded this game. Plain and simple the Spurs won game 4 and it is now offically a Spurs victory.

Using lame Sunsman 44 logic this now gives the Spurs victories in games 1,2,4, and 6 and the series. And by the way, that was a dismal showing in game 6 by the Suns,a closeout game no less...Suns were torched by Parker, Ginobili, Duncan, and old man Finley.

If the Suns get in a final or win a title it will have more to do with Steve Kerr's influence (former Spur/Bull and champion) and will have nothing to do with lame Sunsman 44 logic.
NATE
Undrafted

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 12:07:43 am »

I can now rest knowing the Spurs are once again champions! Looking forward to the new champioship DVD and Sunsman 44's humiliation!
Sunsman44
Undrafted

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 01:22:47 am »

I can now rest knowing the Spurs are once again champions! Looking forward to the new champioship DVD and Sunsman 44's humiliation!

a lame follow up joke. no good. try again.

RealGM can kiss my...
legenderypete
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 06:46:00 am »

err because there no evidence that he cheated on that game, plus you need to get over the fact that the suns lost, im not mad that lebron traveled all series against the pistons and got invisible calls in the early games
born2behated
Benchwarmer

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 07:45:34 am »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
err because there no evidence that he cheated on that game, plus you need to get over the fact that the suns lost, im not mad that lebron traveled all series against the pistons and got invisible calls in the early games

I was real mad when the Pistons lost.

bballinyao06

wolverine30
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: