Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami Heat NBA Champions 2006  (Read 8429 times)
TORaps
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 02:38:58 pm »

Quote from: "GoWolves"

I don't know if he is a scumbag, but I don't like Zo because of what he did, along with I don't like Vince Carter for what he did. Just playing half hearted and then coming to life in New Jersey. That is just crap, and people still vote him into the All-Star Game? How?

Wow great to see people other than Toronto fans saw how greatly screwed over we got. Zo shouldn't have even been in that trade because he is no where near Vince when it comes to talent and Vince shouldn't have screwed us over by playing like crap. If he played like the good old Vinsanity we could've actually got a real player. Heard Nets general manager say only way they are trading Vince is if they can get a sueprstar in return, makes sense, someone should've told that to Babcock (thanks for the most lopsided deal ever).
bigmike79
Undrafted

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 05:27:11 pm »

Quote from: "TORaps"
Quote from: "GoWolves"

I don't know if he is a scumbag, but I don't like Zo because of what he did, along with I don't like Vince Carter for what he did. Just playing half hearted and then coming to life in New Jersey. That is just crap, and people still vote him into the All-Star Game? How?

Wow great to see people other than Toronto fans saw how greatly screwed over we got. Zo shouldn't have even been in that trade because he is no where near Vince when it comes to talent and Vince shouldn't have screwed us over by playing like crap. If he played like the good old Vinsanity we could've actually got a real player. Heard Nets general manager say only way they are trading Vince is if they can get a sueprstar in return, makes sense, someone should've told that to Babcock (thanks for the most lopsided deal ever).

i didn't think anyone outside of toronto saw how much we got screwed over either. not only did Zo not come to toronto faking injury, kidney problems or whatever but the raps had to pay him $10 million for NOT playing. then, like the mercenary he is, he goes where his best chance to win a championship might be, playing behind shaq in miami. after signing with miami, he's declared a hero because he donated his $300,000 salary to his own charity. wow... what a great guy! that's not even 10% of the money he stole from toronto. i actually used to like Zo before this whole thing happened. I thought he was intense and an amazing defender (and he's still as intense as ever) but after pulling a move like that i've lost all respect for the man. he didn't deserve this championship but wade and shaq did
monkeyTR
Undrafted

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 06:37:19 pm »

Quote from: "bigmike79"
he didn't deserve this championship but wade and shaq did

word Sad .
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: