Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Heat fans still visiting HH?  (Read 2806 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« on: April 03, 2016, 06:09:50 AM »

I don't care if you reply a day or a week or a year from this post. I wanna see who else happens to pass by this post lol

We back in the playoffs. White hot. Let's go HEAT!

LET'S GO HEAT.
Jamm
a.k.a. KAACHOW & POO_JAMM
Star

Respect: +288

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:54:00 AM »

Holy ***. I miss this place so much  Sad

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 02:58:05 AM »

Yo Jamm! What forum are you apart of nowadays?

Seriously, I have a plan. If we can just get like 5-10 active new Heat fans to post here, we could rule this place muhahahaha

LET'S GO HEAT.
Jamm
Star

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »

Yo Jamm! What forum are you apart of nowadays?

Seriously, I have a plan. If we can just get like 5-10 active new Heat fans to post here, we could rule this place muhahahaha

I don't partake in forums that much. I check in with HH some time just to see how its going.
Glad to see you're well. How about the Heat huh?

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 07:02:52 AM »

Glad to see you too. It's sad that the Heat forum is actually the most active LOL at this rate. Sad

I hope we get lucky in the lottery but I really hope either way we get some solid talent from this draft. Keep Waiters and JJ at reasonable prices and see the pieces fall into place. But I want that homerun at PG or Jimmy or Hayward or even Griffin. In riles we trust

LET'S GO HEAT.
Jamm
Star

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 07:07:04 AM »

Glad to see you too. It's sad that the Heat forum is actually the most active LOL at this rate. Sad

I hope we get lucky in the lottery but I really hope either way we get some solid talent from this draft. Keep Waiters and JJ at reasonable prices and see the pieces fall into place. But I want that homerun at PG or Jimmy or Hayward or even Griffin. In riles we trust

Sucks that we got neither lmao. I believe that Riley can retain Waiters and JJ at fair prices and get some bargain free agent pulls here and there and that could be enough granted that the team performs the way they did the second half of the season, which is farfetched but I have belief. Although without a big name we're 7-8th seed in the East, 6th if it proves to be the shithole that it really is.

Judging from Summer League games Big Boy Bam Bam looks promising. Was a bit skeptical when they drafted him at first though but I hope he proves me wrong.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: