Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do the jazz suck so much in the back court?  (Read 11061 times)
lakerfanryan8
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 12:28:59 pm »

LAKERS WORST BACK COURT?HuhHuh? ARE U KIDDING ME?Huh? ONE WORK>>>KOBE.............NUFF SAID

lakerfanryan8 is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust bandwagon."

HoopsHype
Administrator
Journeyman

Respect: -11

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 09:32:14 am »

No way the Lakers have the worst backcourt. But imagine Kobe gets injured. That could certainly be the worst backcourt in the NBA since Junior Harrington and Jeff Trepagnier were starting for the Nuggets months before the Carmelo Anthony era began.
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 11:07:03 am »

Quote from: "HoopsHype"
No way the Lakers have the worst backcourt. But imagine Kobe gets injured. That could certainly be the worst backcourt in the NBA since Junior Harrington and Jeff Trepagnier were starting for the Nuggets months before the Carmelo Anthony era began.
haha you're right I only said that b/c of Smush Parker. Actually with all of the 1's and 2's that the Lakers have invested in. It isn't really such a bad backcourt.

beauduvall
Undrafted

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 02:46:06 pm »

OK I guess my point has been proven.  No one can name a crappier back court in the league.  You named portland, who has a potential ROY now and you named LA who has the best offensive player in the game.  UTAH JAZZ have a old PG, a sucky PG, and Matt Harpring, who aside from AK is perhaps the ugliest person alive     :shock:
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

Omg
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 02:57:41 pm »

Kwolfsc or whatever your name is, are you retarded. You better just be saying the Bucks because of the PG's. MICHAEL REDD? Yeah, he's terrible... :shock:  :roll:

Soon....
zunami
Star

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 05:34:27 pm »

Yea the backcourt is the second worst right now. Trade Okur, his trade value is high.
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 06:40:15 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
Kwolfsc or whatever your name is, are you retarded. You better just be saying the Bucks because of the PG's. MICHAEL REDD? Yeah, he's terrible... :shock:  :roll:
Of course
I am talking about the PG's. I would never doubt Michael Redd. I apoligize for dissing on poor ol' Michael Redd. Please don't cry...Please!!!

legenderypete
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 08:26:31 pm »

Utah backcourt dont suck, there just not athletic as others there solid but unspectacular
beauduvall
Undrafted

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 02:19:53 am »

no, actually they suck.  in depth and in talent, they are the worst in the league.  the bucks, for whoever said they were worse, are WAY better.  Williams, Bell, Redd.  WTF!  Beats Williams, Fish and Harpring any day
zunami
Star

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 05:10:32 am »

TRADE OKUR FOR A BETTER BACKCOURT PLAYER!!!
LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 05:14:06 pm »

The Jazz don't suck that much in the backcourt.  They do have the #3 pick from last yr, Deron Williams, along with Dee Brown (both Illinois alumni).  Derek Fisher, a good veteran leader and solid player, is also on the team.  Gordan Giricek is a pure shooting guard and a potential starter.  Matt Harpring is a better player than Giricek and can play the 2 position.  Milt Palacio is a solid player as well.  Besides Deron W. and Dee brown, they do have 2 other young guards: CJ Miles and Ronnie Brewer (both shooting guards).  So although they may not have the best backcourt now, they have a great future backcourt.  And currently, their backcourt is not bad.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 11:02:49 pm »

Quote from: "zunami"

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? okur, he's a main piece to their success

KOBEwasCHEATED>05-06MV
Journeyman

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2006, 12:11:22 am »

Quote from: "LKdude"
The Jazz don't suck that much in the backcourt.  They do have the #3 pick from last yr, Deron Williams, along with Dee Brown (both Illinois alumni).  Derek Fisher, a good veteran leader and solid player, is also on the team.  Gordan Giricek is a pure shooting guard and a potential starter.  Matt Harpring is a better player than Giricek and can play the 2 position.  Milt Palacio is a solid player as well.  Besides Deron W. and Dee brown, they do have 2 other young guards: CJ Miles and Ronnie Brewer (both shooting guards).  So although they may not have the best backcourt now, they have a great future backcourt.  And currently, their backcourt is not bad.

well said I totally agree.

yeah Kobe isnt Jordan but Micheal isnt Bryant

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 12:58:59 am »

Quote from: "KOBEwasCHEATED>05-06MV"
Quote from: "LKdude"

well said I totally agree.

yeah, they aren't great but they're good

big bad kahoona
Benchwarmer

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2006, 07:23:42 pm »

Quote from: "t-mac357"
Quote from: "zunami"

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? okur, he's a main piece to their success

What success?

If i cant dazzle u with brilliance, then ima baffle u with bullshit...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: