Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the Wolves make playoffs next year?  (Voting closed: July 28, 2007, 06:56:35 pm)
Yes - 1 (20%)
No - 4 (80%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What will it take.....  (Read 2219 times)
hawks4life
Starter

Respect: 0

« on: July 28, 2007, 06:56:35 pm »

What will it take for the Wolves to make the playoffs next year? What will they have to improve on? What position do they need?

Kassad2pac
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 04:30:54 pm »

I voted Yes , because i think that with the gameplay will be balanced between young players and veteran, i believe in that Surprise lol , like Golden State did!!!

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 06:14:49 pm »

Quote from: "Kassad2pac"
I voted Yes , because i think that with the gameplay will be balanced between young players and veteran, i believe in that Surprise lol , like Golden State did!!!

I don't think they will. Imo there are at least 9 teams in the west better then the Timberwolves.

P.S.: Tu parles français?

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 08:44:34 pm »

I Don't think the Wolves will make the playoffs. They have those KG rumours going and I don't know if the team has good chemistry.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 04:30:04 am »

Kiss the playoffs good bye for at least this season.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
sherlock
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 04:58:59 am »

Quote from: hawks4life
What will it take for the Wolves to make the playoffs next year? What will they have to improve on? What position do they need?

of course they have zero chances

but to answer your question ... their only chance is to win the northwest division ... which means that denver and utah suffer major injuries ... and portland and seattle develop really slowly

oh and also foye wins MIP award, Jefferson participates in the all star game (due to above mentioned injuries) and also corey brewer wins unanimously ROY

elementary!
xcaliberdjKG
Undrafted

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 07:36:21 am »

why would we all of a sudden go to the playoffs??? The Wolves organization sucks and thats all there is to it. Our "new wolves to be"
didnt go to the playoffs with boston so why would it happen here?? We have the worst gm ever and all he did was make himself look good in boston.

Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 12:41:27 pm »

Not out West
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 10:25:31 pm »

Quote from: "lil_flip_remix"
Quote from: "Kassad2pac"

I don't think they will. Imo there are at least 9 teams in the west better then the Timberwolves.

P.S.: Tu parles français?

Oui, tu tapelle comment?

No shot.

RIP Madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: