Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: are you happy  (Read 3986 times)
amaredaman
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: July 30, 2007, 10:27:17 pm »

just wondering what the feel was in minnesota if everyone was happy or not at least you got a fair bit back in return

PHOENIX 2009-2010 CHAMPS
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 10:33:26 pm »

huh? Rephrase the question :? . I wasn't happy to see Garnett go, if thats what your asking/

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
amaredaman
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 12:19:36 am »

yes thats what i was asking are you happy with what you got in return

PHOENIX 2009-2010 CHAMPS
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 12:39:34 am »

Well we probably could've had another deal, a better one two. We get Gerald Green, Al Jefferson, and an expiring contract.  Minny is going through a rebuilding phase so I guess this a good deal. Both, Jefferson and Green are young and can be patient.

xcaliberdjKG
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 07:51:59 am »

As long as we have mcfail our rebuilding will be like legos that dont connect. It might look good stacked on top of each other, but it aint gonna stay together. Who's the most consistant shooter on our team now??  Randy Wittman???

GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 09:17:54 am »

You have to understand one thing. At least for me, KG meant everything. He was crazy intense and gave everything every single game. Not to mention he was a great guy. It's just sad that he has to go and McHale stays, that's all. I mean, McHale should have been the one to leave 5 years ago and we should have had a team worth a penny right now. It's tough.

But Jefferson is great, gomes is a good role player, but what is the second best asset...we get our number one pick back which will probably be a high lottery pick with the young team we are putting out there.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 12:39:47 pm »

Minny will be VERY happy in 4 years when Jefferson, Green and Brewer fully develop
jkimac
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 01:46:47 pm »

Wolves have set themselves up for a very bright future with this trade. I think you guys should be very happy. One injury to any of the 3 superstars now in Boston and they are finished.
Chuck Diesel
Starter

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 03:03:13 pm »

Al Jefferson can never come close to being anything near a Garnett. McHale is a douche and as mentioned it shoulda been him leaving not KG. I feel bad for all Minny fans that must be a sickening pill to swallow.  

The wolves would be better of with Norm Green as GM than McHale. Seriously how can you trade KG for Al Jefferson ,Green and a bunch of fill ins.

It's no wonder the Raptors almost got ruined by Babcock. He was taught by McHale.
Kassad2pac
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 03:19:27 pm »

KG cost a lot , i'm quite disapointed i am/was a T-Wolves Fan but it was because there was KG on the Team , my favourite player , the Best player in the league . So , now i'm becoming a Boston Fan , Boston has one of the best Trio in the League but there have also nobody in the bench .

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 10:28:02 pm »

Well in Minnesota it's ok. But, ya know... Boston is now full on Minnesota rejects on never weres. Ortiz, Moss, Garnett OH MY!!!

I think it's also more frustrating because we're going to be losing Torii Hunter, too. Phukk it all.

RIP Madawg
legenderypete
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2007, 09:02:28 am »

i think it was a good descion for mchale, he got 2 future stars in green and jefferson, green is very atheltic but he can actually shoot aswell which alot of high flyin dont do. gomes is a solid 6th man. Ratliff contract and griffens come off at the end of the year.

The t-wolves wernt going anywhere, and garnett contract stopped them from really rebuildin anythin, plus he could opt out next year and then he could go for nothin at all, the t-wolves did a great move gettin much as they can before he opts out.
Chuck Diesel
Starter

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2007, 05:03:48 pm »

pete you're right. it sure beats the Vince Carter for the williams clan trade but the Minny Brass should have never let it get to this. McHale shoulda been fired long ago
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 07:12:29 pm »

Quote from: "Chuck Diesel"
pete you're right. it sure beats the Vince Carter for the williams clan trade but the Minny Brass should have never let it get to this. McHale shoulda been fired long ago

agreed!! to many mistakes and this trade hasn't made up for it.

xcaliberdjKG
Undrafted

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 09:27:38 pm »

Quote from: "Chuck Diesel"
Al Jefferson can never come close to being anything near a Garnett. McHale is a douche and as mentioned it shoulda been him leaving not KG. I feel bad for all Minny fans that must be a sickening pill to swallow.  

The wolves would be better of with Norm Green as GM than McHale. Seriously how can you trade KG for Al Jefferson ,Green and a bunch of fill ins.

It's no wonder the Raptors almost got ruined by Babcock. He was taught by McHale.

You stole the words outta my mouth homey.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: