Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: minny, boston or what?  (Voting closed: July 31, 2007, 01:31:32 am)
boston - 5 (26.3%)
minnesota - 3 (15.8%)
good for both - 11 (57.9%)
bad for both - 0 (0%)
i dont care for minny and boston - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: who won the trade  (Read 2266 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: July 31, 2007, 01:31:32 am »

i think minny got a good deal out of it, though they initially wanted draft picks in the previous draft....

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
sherlock
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 04:03:44 am »

I agree, especially if the deal includes also ryan gomes ... now wether minnesota can keep these guys beyond their rookie contracts is an other question ...

elementary!
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 04:08:20 am »

Good for both, Minny is rebuilding and there getting a couple of good young players in return. There gettign an expiring contract so they cans ign a free agent or two. The problem is they gave up a fan favorite, a leader, a legend for the T'Wolves. Boston gets a very good player. I think Minny could probably of got a little more out of the trade.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
xcaliberdjKG
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 07:46:16 am »

yea, were rebuilding with pieces that werent doing anything in their conference. Im pretty sure they wont be doing to much for us in ours. What, 24 wins last season and their gonna come here with no superstar and do damage?? yea, damage like the frikkin Atlanta Hawks.

If you like this trade you must think mcfail is a genius. He did one thing and that was make himself look good in boston. nuff said. wnba anyone?

Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 12:40:23 pm »

Good for both
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 10:22:01 pm »

Draft picks, cap relief, Al Jefferson... Oh My!!

Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce... Oh My!!

That being said...

Kevin McHale and Danny Ainge are still running day-to-day operations for these teams.

RIP Madawg
DWADE3
Journeyman

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 12:29:29 am »

I think Minnesota got the best of the trade. Garnett only has a few quality years left in him, in which that time Minnesota would not win a Championship. Yeah they are losing an icon but they have got some young talent from the trade, AL Jefferson (future allstar), Gerald Green (will be a good NBA player) and Gomes (solid player/6th man)....plus future first rd draft picks. These players will be Wolves for awhile and will form a great young nuclus with Foye, Brewer and C.Smith. Minnesota well done....

DWADE MVP 2010
mrsaturdaynight
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 02:42:56 am »

good for both - boston got the blue chip they needed and wolves got a potential all-star PF and flexibility back into their salary cap for more trades

Sanity is for the weak
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 02:36:24 am »

they both got a hell of a lot, there's no winner, they both won in their own ways

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: