Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now that's it's all said and done...  (Read 1554 times)
floppyX
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: August 01, 2007, 07:51:23 am »

What do we do with the roster?

There's too many players on it.  We still have a bunch of bad contracts (thank god T-Hud is gone).  

Do we buy out more players?  Trade Theo's expiring contract?  Put together a trade for a vet that can tutor our young core?

Jefferson, Brewer, Green and Foye have a chance to be a great team in the future.  I think we should get rid of Davis and let them grow.

What do you think?
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:04:39 am »

We need a leader thats for sure. I say we keep Theo for this year and sign a free agent the next year. We have 15 players on the roster don't we?

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
RossDogg
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 09:16:23 am »

I'm a Celtics fan and I am excited about this trade. I can't belive KG is a Celtic. The T-Wolves are now my second favorite team. I watched Big Al, Green and Gomes all last season, and  think that you T-Wolves fans have alot to look forward to. Good luck with Bassy too. I'm sure  many of you must be sad to see KG go, but you guys got the best deal you could have in that situation.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 11:53:25 pm »

Well, we do have 17 contracts, but only 15 players. Now, I don't think we are completely done doing things, though. I am hearing Gomes might be gone, how dumb would that be? Not to mention we still do have our Mid-Level exception to use if we choose. Mickael Pietrus anyone?

Man I wish we could have shackled Trenton Hassell on there with KG. What a waste matching the Blazers' offer was.

RIP Madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: