Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: A truce  (Read 3164 times)
ruelzsantana
Star

Respect: 0

« on: August 01, 2007, 04:54:48 pm »

As we have beefed in the past and has always debated and argued about which of our teams is better (ya'll admittingly can say have won that round) but with that set aside our [list=]other[/list] rivals the new BOSTON CeLTICS fans has gotten on my last nerves. I am more PO'ed by the guys who think they are going to win the championship! what are we chopped liver? I think not!

For those who knows about the past quarrels I say "set them aside and join in on Celtic bashing"

Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 05:06:43 pm »

Agreed if us raptors and knicks fans team up we should be able to slowly wear down the celts fans to the point where they will stop supporting the celtics and then the celtics will lose and we will win. The celtics fans have been getting a little cocky lately, lets put them back in their place- they were last in the league last season.

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
ruelzsantana
Star

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 05:11:30 pm »

Quote from: "Raptors06/07Champs"
Agreed if us raptors and knicks fans team up we should be able to slowly wear down the celts fans to the point where they will stop supporting the celtics and then the celtics will lose and we will win. The celtics fans have been getting a little cocky lately, lets put them back in their place- they were last in the league last season.

lmao! indeed although I am giving them the benefit of the doubt of doing better than the Nets and the 76ers

did u see the Joehoo power ratings they have us missing the playoff!?!? and Orlando and Charlotte beating us there as well....as a matter of fact they dont even have miami there either this is just madness
but yea these guys has really been busting my bubble though.......DEATH TO ALL CELTICS FANS :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :!:  :!:  :twisted:  :arrow:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Chuck Diesel
Starter

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 05:21:28 pm »

lol they'll get in the playoffs no doubt but championships I don't think so. 3 superstars and 12 janitors a championship does not make. Don't be surprised if Danny Ainge makes another ridiculous blunder next season anyway.

Everyone is going to rip me a new one for this, but the raps improved the most because their pickups totally make clogging the middle against us impossible now. Clogging the middle was the best way to play against us.. not no more. Knicks got better but  they keep getting suspect personalities and Zach Randolph is not a locker room daisy by any means.

NJ is getting worse every 25 minutes due to age so i'm really not worried.

I think the raptors improved the most and other than Cleveland and Chicago we're going to be blasting teams.

On the knicks tip I think getting rid of Francis is a good start but i thought David Lee was a bright spot in your future, I can't see him getting much time now. I think the knicks have a shot at the playoff but it's gonna be rough. Hopefully if zeke doesn't trade for ron artest you guys will make it.
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 06:46:22 pm »

MoJoes lists was ridiculous. i thought people would have learned from last year not to underestimate the raps, but after coming third people still think they suck. As for the Knicks they will probably pick up at least the 6th seed.

Common everyone lets go flame the celtic board!

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 06:57:05 pm »

but I wanted to fight/trashtalk, especially with the Knicks. Can I still hate the Celtics/Nets? Smiley And mostly every other NBA team??.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 09:01:59 pm »

Soon....
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 10:00:06 pm »

Quote from: Raptors06/07Champs
MoJoes lists was ridiculous. i thought people would have learned from last year not to underestimate the raps, but after coming third people still think they suck. As for the Knicks they will probably pick up at least the 6th seed.

Common everyone lets go flame the celtic board![/quote]

Can we really? Tongue

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 09:38:39 am »

Quote from: "cselby"

lol...

ruelzsantana
Star

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 01:06:17 pm »

lol...

lmao! this might be my new sig

chris bosh
Star

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 10:59:02 pm »

i'll agree when the season starts and no knick players does what a-rod did to us in baseball...

ruelzsantana
Star

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 12:08:44 pm »

Quote from: "chris bosh"

i'll agree when the season starts and no knick players does what a-rod did to us in baseball...

lmao! yea I say that and had to "SMHID" but I will apologize on A-Rod behalf

chris bosh
Star

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 12:54:42 pm »

Quote from: "ruelzsantana"

lol, thanks.

but if we miss the playoffs by one game...

CraftyVet
All-Star

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 01:46:29 pm »

lol, thanks.

but if we miss the playoffs by one game...

You've got no worries, the Jays will miss the playoffs by far more than 1 game.

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 03:28:32 pm »

lol...

lmao! this might be my new sig

a bit big for a sig.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: