Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A truce  (Read 3163 times)
chris bosh
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 04:08:07 am »

Quote from: "CraftyVet"
Quote from: "chris bosh"
Quote from: "ruelzsantana"
Quote from: "Raptors06/07Champs"
Agreed if us raptors and knicks fans team up we should be able to slowly wear down the celts fans to the point where they will stop supporting the celtics and then the celtics will lose and we will win. The celtics fans have been getting a little cocky lately, lets put them back in their place- they were last in the league last season.

i'll agree when the season starts and no knick players does what a-rod did to us in baseball...

lmao! yea I say that and had to "SMHID" but I will apologize on A-Rod behalf

lol, thanks.

but if we miss the playoffs by one game...

You've got no worries, the Jays will miss the playoffs by far more than 1 game.

omg, this negative toronto fan is back at critsizing. why can't we miss by 1 game?

we're only like 6 games out.

but we prabably won't make the playoffs still, i'm losing hope.

CraftyVet
All-Star

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 09:41:46 am »

Agreed if us raptors and knicks fans team up we should be able to slowly wear down the celts fans to the point where they will stop supporting the celtics and then the celtics will lose and we will win. The celtics fans have been getting a little cocky lately, lets put them back in their place- they were last in the league last season.

i'll agree when the season starts and no knick players does what a-rod did to us in baseball...

lol, thanks.

omg, this negative toronto fan is back at critsizing. why can't we miss by 1 game?

Yes, you're right. I'm just a negative fan, not a realistic one. The Jays have a nonexistant pitching staff of potential filled pitchers who were pushed into the Majors when they just weren't ready. So do you really think these pitchers will be able to handle the clutch and pressure filled situations of a playoff race down to the wire?

Also our hitting hasn't been close to what it has the potential to be, and doesn't look to be turning around any time soon. So if we finish only ONE game out of the playoffs, I will slice off my left leg.

And just because I realize the Jays WON'T sniff the playoffs come September, doesn't make me negative. That's my opinion, and a pretty realistic one at that.

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 01:56:57 pm »

I WANT TO GO AND JUST TALK SMACK TO SOMEONE WHEN THE SEASON STARTS!! RAWR

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
chris bosh
Star

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 06:52:13 pm »

lol, thanks.

Yes, you're right. I'm just a negative fan, not a realistic one. The Jays have a nonexistant pitching staff of potential filled pitchers who were pushed into the Majors when they just weren't ready. So do you really think these pitchers will be able to handle the clutch and pressure filled situations of a playoff race down to the wire?

Also our hitting hasn't been close to what it has the potential to be, and doesn't look to be turning around any time soon. So if we finish only ONE game out of the playoffs, I will slice off my left leg.

And just because I realize the Jays WON'T sniff the playoffs come September, doesn't make me negative. That's my opinion, and a pretty realistic one at that.

didn't read everything u said, but i did read the first few sentences when u said the jay's pitching staff are nonexistance.

the jays has got great pitchers now. all we need is offence.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: