Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Games for the Xbox 360  (Read 4185 times)
Big C
Benchwarmer

« on: August 01, 2006, 02:16:44 am »

I have the Xbox 360 and I was wondering what games who you recommend to me getting

kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 03:29:24 am »

I haven't bought one yet (too expensive) but from what I hear the new Madden game is supposed to be good (comes out in August) and the Gears of War looks good. Other than that I haven't seen any games that look worthy of spending 60 bucks on.

Somebody really needs to investigate how many deposits were made into the bank accounts of the referees during the 2006 NBA Finals .... and being a Laker fan I didn't have much reason to root against an organization that's comprised of former Lakers.
AK-47
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 03:55:54 am »

If you're into FPS games, go and buy Far Cry Instincts: Predator.

Dead Rising and Saints Row come out within the next month. Two very, very promising games that could define the 360 system.
blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 03:43:11 pm »

I recommend when it comes out, Halo 3, and I hope it comes out Ninja Gaiden. Its alot about PS3 though btw.

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
cucumberjones
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 01:41:17 am »

Dead Rising might just be the best game ever made, and it comes out in 6 days. And you can never go wrong with Madden, unless it's any version besides 06 for the regular Xbox.
Big C
Benchwarmer

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 09:18:40 pm »

Quote from: "blackmist_1"
I recommend when it comes out, Halo 3, and I hope it comes out Ninja Gaiden. Its alot about PS3 though btw.

You can pick up the old Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox 360  it is compatible. Go to Xbox.com and they give you the list of all the games from the old Xbox that are compatible. Or try Gamespot.com

AK-47
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 06:03:26 am »

Dead Rising will be the difference between early 360 titles and early PS3 titles. I dare say once Dead Rising is released, given time and more exposure, people will begin to buy 360 consoles solely because of the game.
Big C
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 08:39:39 pm »

Quote from: "AK-47"
Dead Rising will be the difference between early 360 titles and early PS3 titles. I dare say once Dead Rising is released, given time and more exposure, people will begin to buy 360 consoles solely because of the game.

don't forget Halo 3

AK-47
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 02:01:17 am »

Quote from: "Big C"
Quote from: "AK-47"

don't forget Halo 3

Standard. 360 has all the positives at the moment.

The only must have title planned so far for the PS3 is MGS4. That and the fact that they are releasing about a year later than the 360, the price will be much higher, 360 will most likely drop $100 off their current price and that a lot of the other must have titles will be on both consoles will see 360 probably win the battle for the first two years or so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: