Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Schedule Announced  (Read 2074 times)
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« on: August 02, 2007, 11:57:51 am »

Schedule
legenderypete
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 02:21:53 pm »

i probably be in travese city in feb i have a great choice too see games against the pacers,hawks or bobcats  :?  which is the best?? or should i just see the wings?
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 02:48:48 pm »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
i probably be in travese city in feb i have a great choice too see games against the pacers,hawks or bobcats  :?  which is the best?? or should i just see the wings?

I'd say the Pacers.  They're the best of the 3 and there is a mini-rivalry going on between the 2.  Personally, I can't stand hockey, so I'd definetly say no to that.
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 02:07:45 pm »

Traverse City isn't a 10 minute drive to Auburn Hills, more like 5 hours on the road.

I would check out the Bobcats. Wallace and Richardson should be an exciting combo to see this year.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 08:59:44 pm »

a National TV game with the Raptors...cool
legenderypete
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 07:38:43 am »

Quote from: "thetravellingpalmer"

Traverse City isn't a 10 minute drive to Auburn Hills, more like 5 hours on the road.

I would check out the Bobcats. Wallace and Richardson should be an exciting combo to see this year.

i know but i still be visitin detriot area, i usally go around mich with my cousin, too rapid falls etc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: