Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Most boring team in the NBA  (Read 23935 times)
legenderypete
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2006, 03:23:40 am »

i dont think there borin they have manu and parker to excitin players
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2006, 05:41:58 am »

Pacers where pritty boring last season...

but should change with going athletic..
KOBEwasCHEATED>05-06MV
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2006, 03:39:04 pm »

great team and yes they have been in the list of elite teams for the past ten 10 years but i think the spurs are falling off.

yeah Kobe isnt Jordan but Micheal isnt Bryant

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2006, 04:50:57 pm »

Quote from: "KOBEwasCHEATED>05-06MV"
great team and yes they have been in the list of elite teams for the past ten 10 years but i think the spurs are falling off.

that might be the nicest way to say it, with dallas getting better every year and amare coming back, it won't get any easier for the spurs

skatenike
Benchwarmer

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2006, 12:06:54 am »

yea too bad like I said in the Dirk being overrated thread.... the spurs would have won the championship again this year if Avery didnt know their whole play book, it had nothing to do with the spurs not being good enough, its just harder when your opponent knows your every move.  Spurs are very capable of beating Dallas, if the refs call the games right.  If the Spurs got to play a real #8 seed and sweeped them and not have to play a Kings team that shoulda placed around #5 I'm almost positive we would have beat Dallas.  Spurs are just as good as any team anybody can name if not better.  All these people talking about the Spurs falling off and getting too old wouldnt be saying anything if they beat Dallas.  They were one play away from winning that series and everyones acting like Dallas dominated them.
tpodst
Undrafted

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2006, 04:00:12 pm »

Spurs boring?

Why?

Because they play basketball and not "who-will-do-the-best-move-contest" like mny other teams?

Spurs are playing great! Good defense and smart offense! Want to see dunks?  Play NBA LIVE!
tpodst
Undrafted

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2006, 04:02:30 pm »

But I agree, Tim is not getting any younger and it will be hard for them to stay title contenders.
amare24_7
Journeyman

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2006, 09:58:21 pm »

Quote from: "tpodst"
Spurs boring?

Why?

Because they play basketball and not "who-will-do-the-best-move-contest" like mny other teams?

Spurs are playing great! Good defense and smart offense! Want to see dunks?  Play NBA LIVE!

ummm do you work for NBA Live or something??

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2006, 12:52:16 am »

Quote from: "skatenike"
yea too bad like I said in the Dirk being overrated thread.... the spurs would have won the championship again this year if Avery didnt know their whole play book, it had nothing to do with the spurs not being good enough, its just harder when your opponent knows your every move.  Spurs are very capable of beating Dallas, if the refs call the games right.  If the Spurs got to play a real #8 seed and sweeped them and not have to play a Kings team that shoulda placed around #5 I'm almost positive we would have beat Dallas.  Spurs are just as good as any team anybody can name if not better.  All these people talking about the Spurs falling off and getting too old wouldnt be saying anything if they beat Dallas.  They were one play away from winning that series and everyones acting like Dallas dominated them.

true about the dominating thing, they barely lost

Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2006, 06:57:35 pm »

Spurs and Pistons= boooring

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2006, 09:11:56 pm »

Quote from: "Raptors06/07Champs"

u probably haven't developed a true love of the game yet, and maybe don't see fundamental basketball as entertaining, i respect your opinion but i think that will change with time watching the sport

Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2006, 10:16:30 pm »

Quote from: "t-mac357"

u probably haven't developed a true love of the game yet, and maybe don't see fundamental basketball as entertaining, i respect your opinion but i think that will change with time watching the sport
I know what you mean and I do love the game.. but damn when they play each other the scores are usually in the 70's. I still like watching them play, but its just not as exciting as watching some other teams play.
You dig?

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2006, 11:55:39 pm »

Quote from: "t-mac357"

I know what you mean and I do love the game.. but damn when they play each other the scores are usually in the 70's. I still like watching them play, but its just not as exciting as watching some other teams play.
You dig?

definitely, i agree, i prefer watching other teams play but the spurs are also entertaining, just less

Halfdan The Black
Journeyman

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2006, 07:19:24 am »

Yes and no.  Yes they are boring in style, however the fact that they are so strong a team makes them too interesting to be boring.  Charlotte, Utah and Memphis are far less interesting to watch.
a-dre
Benchwarmer

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2006, 03:06:52 am »

you'd rather watch memphis, atlanta, charlotte, portland?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Jump to: