Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Most boring team in the NBA  (Read 23805 times)
a-dre
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2006, 07:31:21 pm »

Quote from: "faberg2008"
Quote from: "a-dre"
Quote from: "SunsRock101"
The Spurs bench was getting old, but the players they got now, I believe they lost a bit of depth. And with teams like the Hornets, Lakers rising, their reign may as well be over. The dynasty they want, wont happen.

Players get better when they're in SA. s-jax, rasho, nazr. i've got reason to believe elson and butler will be an upgrade over rasho-nazr. if they aren't better there's oberto. they also picked up vaughn for better backcourt depth. they were good enough to win it last year, they're still good enough to win it all this year.

As for your Lakers, they're waaaaaaaaaay overrated. they got lucky with the defenseless suns last year. they couldn't have beaten any of those west playoffs teams last year. Radmanovic and farmar are the only new guys. They'll be gone in the first round

defenseless suns? ok then ur spurs are offenseless :wink:

yeah, probably why they took out your suns in 5 games some seasons ago.  :lol:

And you had no answers for STAT's 37ppg average against the Spurs  :lol:

sorry, but in the L it's all about the winning. i dont think i've seen the suns in the finals yet.

oh, and i'd love to see stat average 37 ppg in ANY series AGAIN.  :twisted:
JSouth#23
Star

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2006, 07:46:45 pm »

Spurs are most boring team in the league!  Parker is fun to watch, and Manu is too when he's on his game.  Outside of that, they're a boring boring team.
faberg2008
Benchwarmer

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2006, 05:19:24 pm »

The Spurs bench was getting old, but the players they got now, I believe they lost a bit of depth. And with teams like the Hornets, Lakers rising, their reign may as well be over. The dynasty they want, wont happen.

Players get better when they're in SA. s-jax, rasho, nazr. i've got reason to believe elson and butler will be an upgrade over rasho-nazr. if they aren't better there's oberto. they also picked up vaughn for better backcourt depth. they were good enough to win it last year, they're still good enough to win it all this year.

As for your Lakers, they're waaaaaaaaaay overrated. they got lucky with the defenseless suns last year. they couldn't have beaten any of those west playoffs teams last year. Radmanovic and farmar are the only new guys. They'll be gone in the first round

sorry, but in the L it's all about the winning. i dont think i've seen the suns in the finals yet.

Summing it up, the Spurs is boring, agree.

a-dre
Benchwarmer

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2006, 05:28:58 pm »

Summing it up, the Spurs is boring, agree.

lost your tongue boy?  :lol:

if ur not a fan, they are, i ain't denying that. but hey they've won rings. how about your suns? i ain't hatin, just dishin out facts
amare24_7
Journeyman

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2007, 10:09:14 am »

bummmmmmmmp.

As true today as it was then.

Spurs in the finals again. Yawn.

Thank god LeBron is there this time. If if was Pistons v Spurs, kill me.

td21
All-Star

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2007, 02:21:29 pm »

Quote from: "amare24_7"
bummmmmmmmp.

As true today as it was then.

Spurs in the finals again. Yawn.

Thank god LeBron is there this time. If if was Pistons v Spurs, kill me.

OH, ANOTHER SPURS HATER, I SHOULD DELETE THIS BUT IT SEEMS YOU COULD USE THE POST.
amare24_7
Journeyman

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2007, 08:27:53 am »

I was the original hater. Look at who started the topic and the date.

I'm not denying they got skills. They just bore me to tears. My opinion.

Go ahead and delete the post you big man. Get off your power trip n00b.

td21
All-Star

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2007, 01:09:51 pm »

Quote from: "amare24_7"
I was the original hater. Look at who started the topic and the date.

and look who brought it back to life, HATER!  Cool
paygan247
Journeyman

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2007, 06:41:38 pm »

I have to disagree Spurs aren't boring, there's no competition for them in the Finals.  Everybody loved the Suns matchup until the suspensions started(thank HORRY you ruined the NBA) RESEED THE PLAYOFFS 1-16.
legenderypete
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2007, 05:05:24 am »

the cavs are borin, the pistons and the spurs play similar style which is great basketball and with all the fundamentals. Both teams have great passes, play hard defence , run great plays.

I rather watch them than some team just run down the court as fast as there can everytime they get the ball
td21
All-Star

« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2007, 05:08:53 am »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
the cavs are borin, the pistons and the spurs play similar style which is great basketball and with all the fundamentals. Both teams have great passes, play hard defence , run great plays.

I rather watch them than some team just run down the court as fast as there can everytime they get the ball

right
Sweetey
Undrafted

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2007, 08:13:40 am »

The Spurs are NOT boring -- they just end up playing boring loser teams like the Suns, Jazz and ESPECIALLY the Cavs.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Jump to: