Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Most boring team in the NBA  (Read 23911 times)
faberg2008
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2006, 04:02:00 am »

The Spurs bench was getting old, but the players they got now, I believe they lost a bit of depth. And with teams like the Hornets, Lakers rising, their reign may as well be over. The dynasty they want, wont happen.

a-dre
Benchwarmer

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2006, 05:35:13 am »

Quote from: "faberg2008"
The Spurs bench was getting old, but the players they got now, I believe they lost a bit of depth. And with teams like the Hornets, Lakers rising, their reign may as well be over. The dynasty they want, wont happen.

Players get better when they're in SA. s-jax, rasho, nazr. i've got reason to believe elson and butler will be an upgrade over rasho-nazr. if they aren't better there's oberto. they also picked up vaughn for better backcourt depth. they were good enough to win it last year, they're still good enough to win it all this year.

As for your Lakers, they're waaaaaaaaaay overrated. they got lucky with the defenseless suns last year. they couldn't have beaten any of those west playoffs teams last year. Radmanovic and farmar are the only new guys. They'll be gone in the first round
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2006, 09:12:37 am »

Actually, Rasho's best year was when he was in his last season in Minnesota when he averaged over 11 points per game. As for Stephen Jackson, his play got even better when he went to Indiana. The Spurs still have a good bench, but I do just plain flat out find them to be boring.

As for the Lakers, of course they're overrated. With any sport, any team from New York, Boston, or LA is always either way overrated or way underrated, but always overcovered by the media.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
a-dre
Benchwarmer

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2006, 01:17:44 am »

Quote from: "Mild Sauce"
Actually, Rasho's best year was when he was in his last season in Minnesota when he averaged over 11 points per game. As for Stephen Jackson, his play got even better when he went to Indiana. The Spurs still have a good bench, but I do just plain flat out find them to be boring.

As for the Lakers, of course they're overrated. With any sport, any team from New York, Boston, or LA is always either way overrated or way underrated, but always overcovered by the media.

but he played more minutes. hes was more productive in SA. as for jackson, nobody really knew him til he started to drain those treys along with steve kerr against dallas during the playoffs
faberg2008
Benchwarmer

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2006, 10:20:28 am »

Quote from: "a-dre"

Players get better when they're in SA. s-jax, rasho, nazr. i've got reason to believe elson and butler will be an upgrade over rasho-nazr. if they aren't better there's oberto. they also picked up vaughn for better backcourt depth. they were good enough to win it last year, they're still good enough to win it all this year.

As for your Lakers, they're waaaaaaaaaay overrated. they got lucky with the defenseless suns last year. they couldn't have beaten any of those west playoffs teams last year. Radmanovic and farmar are the only new guys. They'll be gone in the first round

Yea, the Lakers are probably overrated. The Spurs could win it all this year, but the with the Suns, Mavs and other teams on the rise, it's only getting harder for them to win.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 12:53:46 am »

For Rasho, exactly, he played less minutes. One reason was team depth, but when you play more minutes and put up better numbers you're still playing better as a whole, although it is somewhat decided by your playing time.

As for Jackson, he did break out with the Spurs, but he has clearly played better with the Pacers.

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2006, 01:10:16 am »

jackson has been there longer and the pacers needed his production and the spurs didn't need him as much

td21
All-Star

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2006, 09:43:06 am »

they not the most boring they just the best. dont be mad
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2006, 08:33:51 pm »

No, they're the most boring. I'll give it to them that they're title contenders year in and year out, but they are very boring. No athleticism on the team at all.

faberg2008
Benchwarmer

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2006, 09:08:24 pm »

yea, the lack of athleticism and youth will be their downfall just like Miami.

SunsRock101
Star

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2006, 09:16:47 pm »

defenseless suns? ok then ur spurs are offenseless :wink:

I don't listen to critics. So you can keep doubting me, but I don't hear you.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2006, 11:42:03 pm »

how it that their downfall when they just won a ring?

faberg2008
Benchwarmer

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2006, 04:17:12 am »

Quote from: "t-mac357"

how it that their downfall when they just won a ring?

:lol: First, I wasn't talking about last year. Miami had Dwyane Wade, half their roster is aging, give these teams a couple years and if they dont go youth, well hehe, their going down the latter.

a-dre
Benchwarmer

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2006, 04:43:15 am »

Quote from: "SunsRock101"

yeah, probably why they took out your suns in 5 games some seasons ago.  :lol:
faberg2008
Benchwarmer

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2006, 01:53:23 pm »

Quote from: "SunsRock101"

yeah, probably why they took out your suns in 5 games some seasons ago.  :lol:

And you had no answers for STAT's 37ppg average against the Spurs  :lol:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Jump to: