Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: schedule  (Read 1815 times)
K.G.
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: August 01, 2006, 03:44:41 pm »

what's up Wolves!!!

the schedule is out and the first thing that came to my mind was that the wolves  appear nine times on national tv. yes, I couldn't believe it too. that is a pretty scary development folks because seven of that nine games will be on NBA TV. TNT won't broadcast the wolves even once!!!!!!

The Mavs will be on air for 32 times on the other hand. Damn it!!! The thing that fucks me up most is that Basketball fans all over the world will not appreciate K.G. and Randy Foye enough because they simply don't have a chance of watching them play. They will get even less credit than last year.

The guy I feel sorry the most for is our " big ticket"!!!!! He deserves sth. better, for real!!!!!!
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 09:04:50 am »

Yeah, the NBA has to stop pandering to the people who watch 2 games a year. I don't care about the Lakers and Heat, in fact, I claim hardly anyone does. There are so many teams that I never get to see it gets pretty annoying. I never saw the Hawks, Hornets, Magic, and those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. And I watch a lot of basketball. Gets really annoying.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
K.G.
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 04:48:28 am »

I mean it's clear that all the big tv-stations (ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV) show preferably games of teams that made some big strides durĂ­ng the playoffs or even won the trophy. Which is fine because those teams deserve definitely some attention. But there should be a rule or a convention that aforesaid that national Tv- stations must show every team of the league at least twice a year.
Like I've written before, the Wolves won't be on TNT for the upcoming season. "A team in decline" was the headline in an newspaper article a couple of days ago in Minnesota. The sad side of the story is that the NBA doesn't seem to care about this fact.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: