Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
 
Author Topic: warriors starting 5  (Read 10834 times)
gogo2disco
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13488


Respect: +356

« on: August 01, 2006, 11:41:55 pm »
0

PG-Baron Davis
SG-Jason Richardson
SF-Troy Murphy
PF-Ike Diogu
C-Patrick O'Bryant

seems like the warriors have a pretty good team this season with Mike Dunleavy, Mickael Pietrus, Dee Brown, Monta Ellis coming off the bench


ideas or suggestions?
Logged
Shaq Daddy
Undrafted
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 63

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 06:18:19 am »
0

I hope that O'Bryant turns out to be good, hard to see Foyle start...
Logged

UNIT
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 17983


Respect: +57

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 07:09:36 am »
0

PG-Baron Davis
SG-Jason Richardson
SF-Mike Dunleavy
PF-Troy Murphy
C-Patrick O'Bryant


would be nice if patrick can fit into the center position as a rookie

its a funny starting line up
2 fast guys
2 slow white guys
and a rookie
Logged
TheWhiteGuy
Journeyman
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226

Respect: 0

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:02:31 pm »
0

PG:Baron Davis
SG:Jason Richardson
SF:Mickael Pietrus
PF:Troy Murphy
 C:Patrick O'Bryant
Logged



kwolffsc
Starter
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1234

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 02:35:38 pm »
0

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
its a funny starting line up
2 fast guys
2 slow white guys
and a rookie


why do they have to be white lol
Logged


kwolffsc
Starter
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1234

Respect: 0

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 02:42:54 pm »
0

Golden State Warriors Starting Lineup

PG Baron Davis- I wouldn't put anybody else
SG Jason Richardson- Superb Rebounding athletic SG
SF Mike Dunleavy- Great b-ball IQ needs to be more athletic Still a starter
PF Troy Murphy- Proven that he is a starter with all the talent behind him
C Patrick O'Bryant- Rookie but something tells me he is going to a star

Bench
Maybe a better(younger) backup center plenty of Forwards with Pietrus at the backup 2 only thing should be upgrading a backup PG going to miss Derek Fisher
Logged


BoomBapRecords
Undrafted
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 77

Respect: 0

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 01:06:40 am »
0

on paper it looks good but with baron's injury history who's to say
Logged
Wade4ever3
Journeyman
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 276

Respect: 0

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 12:20:36 pm »
0

Quote from: "BoomBapRecords"
on paper it looks good but with baron's injury history who's to say


Hopefully he stays healthy.
Logged

Bulls/Pistons
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2469

Respect: +10

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 07:29:30 am »
0

C Patrick O'Bryant
PF Troy Murphy
SF Mike Dunleavy
SG Jason Richardson
PG Baron Davis
Logged
zunami
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2413


Respect: 0

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 05:07:07 am »
0

Pietrus at SF instead of Dunleavy. Dunleavy is a sissy, inconsistent and doesn't play defense. Pietrus deserves more minutes than him.
Logged
turk
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569

Respect: 0

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 04:45:33 pm »
0

Quote from: "zunami"
Pietrus at SF instead of Dunleavy. Dunleavy is a sissy, inconsistent and doesn't play defense. Pietrus deserves more minutes than him.


What happened last year when Montgomery benched Dunleavy for a while and started Pietrus in his place? He did absolutely nothing if I recall correctly.
Logged

--turk--
oaktownwarriors87
Undrafted
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 27

Respect: 0

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2006, 02:06:09 pm »
0

For starters, Pietrus is not a small forward. He doesn't have the strength, the height, the length or the skill set. When he has started small forward he has been consistently been dominated by longer, taller and stronger players.

Second, Patrick O'Bryant is a third, or even fourth string center at the moment. The only thing he proved in NBA summer league is that he is too weak and that he has a soft mentality. He has a great looking skyhook, good hands, good athleticism and good length but he is nowhere near ready and he is still behind Adonal Foyle, Andris Biedrins and behind a healthy Chris Taft.

Troy Murphy is not a small forward or a center. He is already to slow to guard any power forward in the NBA so I imagine every small forward in the NBA going And1 on him.

PG. Baron Davis
SG. Jason Richardson
SF. Mike Dunleavy
PF. Troy Murphy or Ike Diogu - Ike Diogu is obviously the better talent and the better fit, but Murphy has the big contract.
C. Adonal Foyle or Andris Biedrins - See Ike vs. Troy.
Logged

Dunleavy-Ellis-Pietrus-Diogu-Biedrins
t-mac357
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 23980


Respect: +227

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 12:14:43 am »
0

Quote from: "oaktownwarriors87"
For starters, Pietrus is not a small forward. He doesn't have the strength, the height, the length or the skill set. When he has started small forward he has been consistently been dominated by longer, taller and stronger players.

Second, Patrick O'Bryant is a third, or even fourth string center at the moment. The only thing he proved in NBA summer league is that he is too weak and that he has a soft mentality. He has a great looking skyhook, good hands, good athleticism and good length but he is nowhere near ready and he is still behind Adonal Foyle, Andris Biedrins and behind a healthy Chris Taft.

Troy Murphy is not a small forward or a center. He is already to slow to guard any power forward in the NBA so I imagine every small forward in the NBA going And1 on him.

PG. Baron Davis
SG. Jason Richardson
SF. Mike Dunleavy
PF. Troy Murphy or Ike Diogu - Ike Diogu is obviously the better talent and the better fit, but Murphy has the big contract.
C. Adonal Foyle or Andris Biedrins - See Ike vs. Troy.


said it best, but foyle starting would be horrific
Logged

UNIT
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 17983


Respect: +57

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 07:54:51 am »
0

if that 4 way trade goes through..

warriors become a completely different team for the good.. exciting 1-2-3 combo hopfully.....
Logged
cselby
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 42172


Respect: +2791

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 08:55:08 am »
0

C Jury is out on this rookie
PF Just your average Joe
SF Can't stand him, TERRIBLE defender
SG Why hasn't he been in an All-Star game?
PG See SG
Logged



Soon....
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
 
 
Jump to: