Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HUGE asterisk on recent championship!  (Read 2632 times)
supersonicsfreak
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: July 20, 2007, 04:48:26 pm »

The referee in question today about betting on his games is most notably a main referee in the Pheonix/San Antonio series and the majority of his betting took place during this series.

Ouch a championship marked by a cheating ref, love to go back and see this series played with fair reffing! Too little too late though.

LakeRoyalty "I'm gonna ride you to 4,800 posts. The many hours of looking @ the computer screen has fried your brains. Go outside and play or something."
manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 09:01:24 am »

Support your team you will really need to do it, because the best years(payton,rainman)are far behind and i doubt the will return soon.We are a dinasty you are a team that will struggle to reach the playoffs.SA can win against any team and its something proved.Don put silly excuses
td21
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 12:49:42 pm »

there weren't that many bad calls in our series against phoenix, at least compared to the other playoff games. we would have still won had he been there or not, the better team wins PERIOD. Cool
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 02:05:52 pm »

Indeed there should be  asterisks on the Spurs and Heat Titles.

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 06:10:34 am »

Quote from: "manu/chapu"
Support your team you will really need to do it, because the best years(payton,rainman)are far behind and i doubt the will return soon.We are a dinasty you are a team that will struggle to reach the playoffs.SA can win against any team and its something proved.Don put silly excuses

why you getting all defensive he didnt bash the spurs!

p.s It's Reignman not Rainman. He's not Dustin Hoffman.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
legenderypete
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 06:35:09 am »

Quote from: "Happiness1982"

:lol:  ha, but bein a savant would be cool without the autism, one of the best savants daniel tammant , learnt one of the hardest languages icelandic in week because he can memorize 98percent of everythin from books to anythin. it *** cool
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 07:04:14 am »

Im sure all autistic people would say the same thing as they were being outcast from society! you mad hatter!  Smiley

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
Voltaire
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 11:27:03 am »

stern is on a highway to hell.  good song

AirForceNone
All-Star

Respect: +18

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 11:33:42 am »

An asterick...lol, what bitter Nash huggers.

SA has been the best team overall come playoff time in the last how many years, don't be surprised if they repeat.  They have more composure in 2 of their starters then most teams have in 20 yrs.

BTW I hate the Spurs but give credit where its due.

manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 01:04:04 pm »

ahahahahah well but you understood what i was trying to say and it helps me to practise english.And i dont like rainman but yes the other one.
tplay
All-Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 04:45:02 am »

ahahahahah well but you understood what i was trying to say and it helps me to practise english.And i dont like rainman but yes the other one.
why wouldnt it be rainman

I once met Steve and Josh in real life.
Sweetey
Undrafted

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 01:33:05 pm »

Quote from: "supersonicsfreak"
The referee in question today about betting on his games is most notably a main referee in the Pheonix/San Antonio series and the majority of his betting took place during this series.

Ouch a championship marked by a cheating ref, love to go back and see this series played with fair reffing! Too little too late though.

Donaghy's under federal protection because he couldn't swing a Suns win for the mob, despite his best efforts.

AND - To all the whiny-*** Suns fans, who think they somehow got the shaft this year at the expense of the favored Spurs, I ask you two questions:

What was your excuse during last season's WCF when your team got their assess handed to them by the Mavericks?

What was your excuse during the 2005 postseason, when your team got waxed in 5 games against these same Spurs?

The Suns play fun-filled, fan-loving, ratings-getting brand of basketball. If there was any conspiracy theory to be had at all, you would think it would likely involve somehow getting the Suns into the finals.

Give me a break. Face it. Look in the mirror. There aint no conspiracy here. In the meantime, grow the hell up! Man up! Lace'em up and try again next season.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 01:47:06 pm »

i think its pretty clear the spurs would've won the series anyway

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: