Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm New.  (Read 4102 times)
Knightz_
Journeyman

« on: August 03, 2006, 08:33:30 am »

Hey, I'm new here and this forum looks alright. I think it needs a new skin and template. Anyways I'm a sports fiend. I eat, sleep and breathe it. If I feel the need to stay and contribute to this board I will make it active and I will guarentee it. I've been browsing the boards and have seen some real educational posts on ball and some that lowered my IQ(Some people saying Dwayne Wade is a point guard) Anyways I will see you all around hopfully. Thanks. Ez.

GO RAPTORS - GO FALCONS - GO ARGOS - GO BLUE JAYS
kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 01:12:44 pm »

Dwine Wade is naturally a point guard as he has played that position throughout his career. Only up until this past season did the Heat and Pat Riley experiment moving him to shooting guard to make room for the ridiculous amount of backup all star point guards they have (Williams, Payton).

Somebody really needs to investigate how many deposits were made into the bank accounts of the referees during the 2006 NBA Finals .... and being a Laker fan I didn't have much reason to root against an organization that's comprised of former Lakers.
big bad kahoona
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 07:00:28 pm »

Quote from: "kobeshowtime24"
Dwine Wade is naturally a point guard as he has played that position throughout his career. Only up until this past season did the Heat and Pat Riley experiment moving him to shooting guard to make room for the ridiculous amount of backup all star point guards they have (Williams, Payton).

J-Will an all-star? Naaah.

If i cant dazzle u with brilliance, then ima baffle u with bullshit...
Big C
Benchwarmer

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 09:19:37 pm »

Welcome to the board!

AK-47
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 06:01:14 am »

k.
lungi101
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 07:29:55 am »

sorry, i just ripped on you on another thread. but in any event, welcome.
zunami
Star

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 02:49:26 pm »

lol, u know nothing... dwyane (not dwine) had practically never played pg when he came into the nba. he played pg because there was nobody else to play it. dwyane not only played sg last season, but also the season before that. thats when they had damon jones if you remember. as for the "ridiculous" amount of all-star pg's: williams has never been an all-star and as great as gary payton once was, he averaged 2.7 points in the finals. lol knightz is probably banging his head on the wall and thinking about changing forums now.
blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 03:35:29 pm »

Quote from: "zunami"
lol, u know nothing... dwyane (not dwine) had practically never played pg when he came into the nba. he played pg because there was nobody else to play it. dwyane not only played sg last season, but also the season before that. thats when they had damon jones if you remember. as for the "ridiculous" amount of all-star pg's: williams has never been an all-star and as great as gary payton once was, he averaged 2.7 points in the finals. lol knightz is probably banging his head on the wall and thinking about changing forums now.

J-Will will never be an allstar, the only time I felt he should be was when he was in Sacramento jacking up 3's, those days where fun, J-Will is grown now. Who tha hell is   :arrow: Dwine?

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
Chri§ ßo§h 4
Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 08:41:03 pm »

Welcome.

kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 01:50:44 am »

Zunami are you *** retarded? I call him Dwine because he wines and makes excuses for every game. Hence there being a "wine" in his name. Besides, his name isn't even spelled right to begin with. Dwayne is not spelled Dwyane. My point of him naturally being a point guard still stands because he came into the league as a point guard. However, he is neither a true point guard or shooting guard.

Somebody really needs to investigate how many deposits were made into the bank accounts of the referees during the 2006 NBA Finals .... and being a Laker fan I didn't have much reason to root against an organization that's comprised of former Lakers.
zunami
Star

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 03:05:00 am »

Zunami are you ***** retarded? I call him Dwine because he wines and makes excuses for every game. Hence there being a "wine" in his name. Besides, his name isn't even spelled right to begin with. Dwayne is not spelled Dwyane. My point of him naturally being a point guard still stands because he came into the league as a point guard. However, he is neither a true point guard or shooting guard.
I didn't get the Dwine thing sorry, I suggest Da Whine(not wine). Anyway, you're not a stupid guy based on your other posts but this post was quite inaccurate. Starting Dwyane or as it should be Dwayne as the SG was not a Pat Riley expirement. Pirates of the Caribbean sucked!!!!!!
SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 03:40:13 am »

Dwyane Wade can't spell Dwayne properly.
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 06:09:28 am »

Zunami are you ***** retarded? I call him Dwine because he wines and makes excuses for every game. Hence there being a "wine" in his name. Besides, his name isn't even spelled right to begin with. Dwayne is not spelled Dwyane. My point of him naturally being a point guard still stands because he came into the league as a point guard. However, he is neither a true point guard or shooting guard.
it's true

kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 06:10:42 am »

Quote from: "Knightz_"
Hey, I'm new here and this forum looks alright. I think it needs a new skin and template. Anyways I'm a sports fiend. I eat, sleep and breathe it. If I feel the need to stay and contribute to this board I will make it active and I will guarentee it. I've been browsing the boards and have seen some real educational posts on ball and some that lowered my IQ(Some people saying Dwayne Wade is a point guard) Anyways I will see you all around hopfully. Thanks. Ez.
yea you're banned!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: