Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 770   Go Down

Author Topic: The (Un)official NFL Thread  (Read 1180296 times)
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #11490 on: September 12, 2014, 02:39:21 pm »

fans care, but they also know guys fuuck up, deserve 2nd chances

ehhhh they'd be fighting for Rice to be reinstated if that were the case. Fans just want what they want at that particular moment. That's why the successor to Goodell will likely struggle as well, unless they are truly a leader/visionary.

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #11491 on: September 12, 2014, 02:42:39 pm »

again, it's not fair to the players who do the right things. 

You think fans care about fairness to players? This is either insincere, retarded, or both, take your pick

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #11492 on: September 12, 2014, 03:10:14 pm »

Well across entertainment I see things get done quicker but less effectively.

The NFL has a relatively teflon product

it's a relatively successful product too.  and when you have so much success, you don't like change.  but when given enough incentive, it'll come.  like the players have said, as great as the NFL's done money-wise, they probably have as much or more pride.  they don't like takin losses even though they can afford them.  but they've also gotta be fair to other players and these circumstances are obviously different.

ehhhh they'd be fighting for Rice to be reinstated if that were the case.

oh there's plenty of people supporting Rice's future come-back already..especially in Baltimore.

You think fans care about fairness to players? This is either insincere, retarded, or both, take your pick

i think the NFLPA cares about fairness to players and that's yet another battle you have if you're tryin to shut shiit down, so the players better be behind the movement.

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #11493 on: September 12, 2014, 05:06:29 pm »

O my lawd, i can't handle anymore breaking news..they got a APB out on AD.  

Peterson in TROUBLE.  deactivated by Vikes

Fair enough.
Perd Hapley
Starter

Respect: +951

« Reply #11494 on: September 12, 2014, 05:20:38 pm »

O my lawd, i can't handle anymore breaking news..they got a APB out on AD.  

Peterson in TROUBLE.  deactivated by Vikes

http://deadspin.com/report-adrian-peterson-indicted-in-child-injury-case-1634160368

Can't wait for Paul George to tweet his support for Peterson and beating up 4 year olds.
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #11495 on: September 13, 2014, 12:18:47 pm »
+2

the media is making a serious example out of those brothers. the agenda is serious. the commentators won't give it a rest and people are coming out of the woodworks with all arts of opinions. *** is corny as *** to me

SIP madawg
Perd Hapley
Starter

Respect: +951

« Reply #11496 on: September 13, 2014, 01:14:21 pm »
+1

the media is making a serious example out of those brothers. the agenda is serious. the commentators won't give it a rest and people are coming out of the woodworks with all arts of opinions. *** is corny as *** to me
its one thing to get whipped with a belt as a kid, we all got it but using a switch on a 4 year old's bare *** and hitting his *** is pretty fucked up.  The fact that the kid didn't cry shows he's pretty terrified of his dad and the pictures confirm why he should be.
Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #11497 on: September 13, 2014, 03:39:36 pm »
+1

its one thing to get whipped with a belt as a kid, we all got it but using a switch on a 4 year old's bare *** and hitting his *** is pretty fucked up.  The fact that the kid didn't cry shows he's pretty terrified of his dad and the pictures confirm why he should be.

many got their *** whipped with a switch, nothing new about that besides the "social" rules of today. i didn't see the pics or whatever but they're not playing with those 2 guys. serious damage has been done to both of their images and lives

SIP madawg
Death2SmallBall
Star

Respect: +787

« Reply #11498 on: September 13, 2014, 03:48:19 pm »
+1

Yeah. That's nothing for us(black community).  The worse *** ever is the race car track, that race car track is the first and only time as a child I was thinking "bish whet, this might be abuse". Lol

*** it tho, I turned out fine.

Middle white America media got a hold of ad tho, feel for the brother actually
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #11499 on: September 13, 2014, 04:53:20 pm »
+2

for those who don't know...

this here legendary in the hood

I personally choose not to beat my kids for this very reason(I'm not going to jail behind these lil crumb snatchers lol), you have to recognize times have changed, for the better or worse is yet to be seen.  First thing when your child hits day care or school with any marks they gon' snitch.  I wanna say certain child care workers can be fired for not reporting.  
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 04:56:37 pm by Death2SmallBall » Logged
Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #11500 on: September 13, 2014, 07:21:18 pm »
+1

for those who don't know...

this here legendary in the hood

i respect those tracks. they still make them altho they're not too popular anymore

I personally choose not to beat my kids for this very reason(I'm not going to jail behind these lil crumb snatchers lol), you have to recognize times have changed, for the better or worse is yet to be seen.  First thing when your child hits day care or school with any marks they gon' snitch.  I wanna say certain child care workers can be fired for not reporting.  

totally agree with everything you said here. i aint going to nobodies jail for hitting nobody. only way I'm getting into something like that is if somebody aggresses me and there is no other alternative, besides that -*** that

SIP madawg
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #11501 on: September 13, 2014, 08:35:02 pm »
+1

i respect those tracks.
Lol

I read perd said something about the child being terrified of his dad.  Again that just how it was coming up for a lot of us, right or wrong. I had a healthy respect and fear for my pops, some of my friends were legit terrified of they fathers . Again you just have to consider that's how people came up before you start dropping the hammer down on em.

I'll wait for more details of course, I hope counseling services were or are made available first, because 90% of the time its more detrimental to take a parent away from a child imo.  In extreme cases of abuse you've got to remove that child or abuser from the environment
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #11502 on: September 14, 2014, 06:53:39 am »

AD Peterson was probably proud of the old fashioned asss whoopin the Dodgers laid on the Giants last night Lol

nah, Peterson's not slick tho.  he's tryin to get released, so he can escape Minnesota and get to dem Cowboys.  Kevin Love didn't even tell AD the Minny jail-break was goin down

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #11503 on: September 14, 2014, 07:37:04 am »
+4

Cheesy at the excuse making for AD here

Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #11504 on: September 14, 2014, 09:32:23 am »
+2

Cheesy at the excuse making for AD here
Beez and myself are just reiterating back that times have changed.  No one made any excuses for AD here.

This would actually be my area of expertise, I deal with families daily where children are at risk for out-of-home placement, provide mothers safe haven who are actually on the run from abusive men, and provide/link these families to resources and services.  That's what I do, you then picking and choosing what you want to read and respond to...you either mean to be highly annoying and you're fucking retarded.  And I surely hope you're not one of these people so far removed from the black community to where you just sit up on high and judge. 

Regardless I'll tell you, coming from my experience I notice most times it's always more detrimental to remove either parent from a child which is what AD is facing.  If the black family unit can be salvaged I'm all for it, more details may come out and AD may indeed fall into the abusive loser category-ok then lock him up.  If it can be salvage, link that family to services and therapy and keep the family together if at all possible.  Sometimes all it takes is to see things another way, another way of disciplining your children, I can't automatically drop the hammer on AD cause I was beat, many of us were, it's rooted in us, it's rooted in many peoples' faith/religion.  This is the only way they know. 

Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 770   Go Up

Jump to: