Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770   Go Down

Author Topic: The (Un)official NFL Thread  (Read 1173060 times)
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #11505 on: September 14, 2014, 09:48:05 am »

Beez and myself are just reiterating back that times have changed.  No one made any excuses for AD here.

sure were. i thanked my mother for all the *** whoppings i received. none were without good reason (well maybe one or two  Cheesy) but it damn sure taught me the values that i use today..

This would actually be my area of expertise, I deal with families daily where children are at risk for out-of-home placement, provide mothers safe haven who are actually on the run from abusive men, and provide/link these families to resources and services.  That's what I do, you then picking and choosing what you want to read and respond to...you either mean to be highly annoying and you're fucking retarded.  And I surely hope you're not one of these people so far removed from the black community to where you just sit up on high and judge

i came across a guy like this recently. i helped him out in school and i got him a little part time job. he's from France, pitch black and has never dated a black woman in his entire life, he is 32. need i say more? he didn't used to talk stupid at first but when i started to press his buttons i found him out pretty quickly. i don't hold anything against him but i don't want to associate with the homie any further. he seems to be good with his sheltered clueless frame of thinking. compared to him, I'm like Jeezy and Hov - "I done seen it all"

Regardless I'll tell you, coming from my experience I notice most times it's always more detrimental to remove either parent from a child which is what AD is facing. 

correct, you're opening up a whole next set of potential issues there

If the black family unit can be salvaged I'm all for it, more details may come out and AD may indeed fall into the abusive loser category-ok then lock him up.  If it can be salvage, link that family to services and therapy and keep the family together if at all possible.  Sometimes all it takes is to see things another way, another way of disciplining your children, I can't automatically drop the hammer on AD cause I was beat, many of us were, it's rooted in us, it's rooted in many peoples' faith/religion.  This is the only way they know. 

true story

SIP madawg
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #11506 on: September 14, 2014, 09:51:07 am »
+1

I'll wait for more details of course, I hope counseling services were or are made available first, because 90% of the time its more detrimental to take a parent away from a child imo.  In extreme cases of abuse you've got to remove that child or abuser from the environment

right, we need to see more details. i suspect that just like the Rice issue, the media is going after these guys with a serious agenda. guys in the future are going to have to walk a thin line or they will be done

SIP madawg
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #11507 on: September 14, 2014, 10:48:44 am »
+1

Beez and myself are just reiterating back that times have changed.  No one made any excuses for AD here.

This would actually be my area of expertise, I deal with families daily where children are at risk for out-of-home placement, provide mothers safe haven who are actually on the run from abusive men, and provide/link these families to resources and services.  That's what I do, you then picking and choosing what you want to read and respond to...you either mean to be highly annoying and you're fucking retarded.  And I surely hope you're not one of these people so far removed from the black community to where you just sit up on high and judge. 

Been there and done that (with HS'ers with criminal backgrounds), and am black dude. And really, not knocking you or Beezie. Just saying that NFL fans pick and choose what they want to care about, ie regal. Too many fantasy teams will get fried if Peterson takes a dive, and of course there is no video, so the reaction to what he did is more hushed.

Death2SmallBall
Star

Respect: +787

« Reply #11508 on: September 14, 2014, 11:08:29 am »
+1

Been there and done that (with HS'ers with criminal backgrounds), and am black dude. And really, not knocking you or Beezie. Just saying that NFL fans pick and choose what they want to care about, ie regal. Too many fantasy teams will get fried if Peterson takes a dive, and of course there is no video, so the reaction to what he did is more hushed.
I understand, apologize, just passionate about this issue.

and Good stuff beez
Death2SmallBall
Star

Respect: +787

« Reply #11509 on: September 14, 2014, 11:15:16 am »

bump all this lol, Kuechly all over the field as usual. 

bad challenge coach. 
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #11510 on: September 14, 2014, 11:35:09 am »

Lol you still name droppin, holdin grudges and crusading for Ray Rice?  you don't know what i care about, but more to the point..you don't know me.  i don't even play fantasy football, brah. Lol  

add those to that list we went over - of things you don't know about.  it's gettin lengthy  Cheesy

oh and DCuz, you better stop apologizing to this troll Lol

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #11511 on: September 14, 2014, 12:30:30 pm »

Lol you still name droppin, holdin grudges and crusading for Ray Rice?  you don't know what i care about, but more to the point..you don't know me.  i don't even play fantasy football, brah. Lol  

Yeah wrap it up. No grudges over here, and I wasn't even mentioning you with the fantasy fb remark. But it is hilarious how you claim im the troll now

"Idk how you clowns got on "the Dallas Cowboys", a defenseless 4 year old got bullied and injured"

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #11512 on: September 14, 2014, 12:43:02 pm »

Yeah wrap it up.

wrap up, what?  nO U.  you mentioned me, dummy

No grudges over here and I wasn't even mentioning you with the fantasy fb remark.

not the way it looks to me, brah

But it is hilarious how you claim im the troll now

that's what you are..DCuz hit the nail on the head

"Idk how you clowns got on "the Dallas Cowboys", a defenseless 4 year old got bullied and injured"

" no grudges over here " Lmao U Mad

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #11513 on: September 14, 2014, 12:48:00 pm »

I understand, apologize, just passionate about this issue.

and Good stuff beez

Yeah, imo it's not my place to judge AP for this. The amount of abuse looks unreasonable from the pics, but speaking from experience, personal and professional, a lot of kids would be better off if they got popped once in a while, so long as it evidenced that their parents cared about them and didn't have an abusive tendency.

But yeah, as I said before, the hypocrisy of NFL fans is hilarious. Who can do more physical damage, a 4 year old boy or a grown woman? We have visual evidence of Rice's wife striking Rice. AP's kid got injured, Rice's wife didn't. Where is the NFL child abuse policy?

And none of the above has to do with Rice, just ties into all the inconsistencies I mentioned in the last like 30 pages (sorry HH)  Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 12:50:52 pm by BRockin25 » Logged

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #11514 on: September 14, 2014, 01:04:44 pm »

not the way it looks to me, brah

I make a general statement about fantasy fb players and you take it to the head...you outchea quick to catch feelings  Cheesy

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #11515 on: September 14, 2014, 01:06:53 pm »

AP's kid got injured, Rice's wife didn't.

" I am not a troll "

(sorry HH)  Cheesy

at least he apologized in the end Lol

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #11516 on: September 14, 2014, 01:09:39 pm »

I make a general statement about fantasy fb players and you take it to the head...you outchea quick to catch feelings  Cheesy

Lol so you use me as an example/target..miss..and then run and hide?  my dude, how old are you? Lmao you're on some pre-school shiit

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #11517 on: September 14, 2014, 01:10:29 pm »

First thing when your child hits day care or school with any marks they gon' snitch.  

Shoot in my HS days of being a summer camp counselor, a kid and their parents tried to sue me for grabbing the kid's arm. It didn't work out for them, but just shows how trash things have become

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #11518 on: September 14, 2014, 01:15:35 pm »

Lmao you're on some pre-school shiit

No U  Cheesy why exactly would I act like I'm not mentioning you with the fantasy football, when I called you out by name regarding another thing a few posts ago?

Keep putting up shots though one might fall for you

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #11519 on: September 14, 2014, 01:30:06 pm »

No U  Cheesy why exactly would I act like I'm not mentioning you with the fantasy football, when I called you out by name regarding another thing a few posts ago?

that was the same post, breh, and it was all regarding the same cheap attempt at a W. smh 

you can harp on fantasy football all you like, but you missed me with that mention in general, my name-droppin brotha. Lol  i definitely see you still outchea crusadin for Rice and lookin for cheap W's thO. Lol

Fair enough.
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770   Go Up

Jump to: