Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 770   Go Down

Author Topic: The (Un)official NFL Thread  (Read 1156280 times)
legenderypete
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 02:42:19 pm »

yay nfl topic is back, now back to be a pessimistic bills fan  Sad

but im lookin forward to the bengals gettin arrested.
Lookin how good/bad the bills will be
How the new look pats will work with there new recievers.
And see if my pick the ravens will win it all

Smiley  just lookin forward to it all, because at the moment all there is baseball on the american sport channel and it kinda get borin after a while
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 02:45:46 pm »

Quote from: "LakerDynasty"
Quote from: "AGGiN"
Quote from: "t-mac357"
i'm very disappointed in the raiders inability to sign the #1 overall pick in the draft, i understand they have culpepper now but this is still way out of hand, the only guy remaining unsigned, they just need to suck it up and pay him

what happens if they fail to sign him? does he become a free agent?

I'm not sure if he can then go in next year's draft or if the Raiders permanently own his rights.  Either way, the Raiders need him more than he needs the Raiders.  Just pay the man.  He's the #1 pick, and a quarterback, these are just standards demands.

al davis's stubborn attitude is what's prolonging the situation

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 05:07:47 pm »

Quote from: "chris bosh"
Quote from: "mohammad_baller_tmac"
Lets go Eagles!. I really want Clinton Portis to come out of injury this guy is a top 5 RB in the NFL

don't they have west brook?

who's better

Clinton Portis isn't on the Eagles. And Clinton Portis is easily better than Brian Westbrook.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 05:08:44 pm »

Anyone have any news on Clinton Portis? Know when he's going to come back from injury? :?

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
chris bosh
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 07:29:14 pm »

Lets go Eagles!. I really want Clinton Portis to come out of injury this guy is a top 5 RB in the NFL

don't they have west brook?

who's better

Clinton Portis isn't on the Eagles. And Clinton Portis is easily better than Brian Westbrook.

i swear i saw u say he's on the eagles...i guess i was wrong...well, i'm learning the game. what team is he on?

and REGGIE BUSH still da best.

steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 08:21:33 pm »

Portis is on the Redskins.  At full strength he's a better running back than Brian Westbrook, whose on the Eagles, but Portis has been dealing with injuries that hurt him all of last season.  Also Ladell Betts, the Redskins other running back, had a breakout season last year and will be splitting time with Portis, so I'd say there's a good chance that Westbrook will have a more productive season than Portis.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 08:22:56 pm »

Speaking of Portis, on one of my fantasy football teams, some dum**** gave me him for Vincent Jackson
chris bosh
Star

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 08:24:38 pm »

Quote from: "steve"
Portis is on the Redskins.  At full strength he's a better running back than Brian Westbrook, whose on the Eagles, but Portis has been dealing with injuries that hurt him all of last season.  Also Ladell Betts, the Redskins other running back, had a breakout season last year and will be splitting time with Portis, so I'd say there's a good chance that Westbrook will have a more productive season than Portis.

oh. how old is portis?

ppl say josep addai is going to have a break out year.

steve
MVP

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 08:25:36 pm »

oh. how old is portis?

He's only 25, but he's been a workhorse in his first two years with the Redskins, and he had durability issues before he was even traded to Washington.

chris bosh
Star

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2007, 08:27:56 pm »

oh. how old is portis?

He's only 25, but he's been a workhorse in his first two years with the Redskins, and he had durability issues before he was even traded to Washington.

oh.

who's a good WR that's due for a great carrer?

steve
MVP

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 08:40:18 pm »

Even though he hasn't played a game yet, Calvin Johnson is a good place to start.

chris bosh
Star

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 08:42:58 pm »

Even though he hasn't played a game yet, Calvin Johnson is a good place to start.

in nfl, it seems that every years, there's a few guys that are really good. in the nba, not every year there's talent...

born2behated
Benchwarmer

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 08:42:58 pm »

Roy Williams will have a really good career, and Robert Meachem.

bballinyao06

wolverine30
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 08:46:33 pm »

u can add Marques Colston to that list, and I'm very biased, but I think Anthony Gonzales is gonna be a star in the league.
steve
MVP

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2007, 08:54:13 pm »

in nfl, it seems that every years, there's a few guys that are really good. in the nba, not every year there's talent...

There are a lot more positions to go around (and players for that matter).  Some years it's weak for some positions, some years it's not.  This year for instance was weak on running backs (I think, I can't remember any running backs that anyone was really high on).

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 770   Go Up

Jump to: