Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is wrong with AK47?  (Read 5104 times)
slntscrm
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 06:07:26 am »

I'll define him as:
- One of the best help defenders in the SF position in the NBA, but only above-average in one-on-one situations.
- Terribly inconsistent on the offensive end, needs to work on draining those shots.

Even though he's a great SF to have among your starters, he's nowhere near a maximum contract player. He was so overrated in his contract year that it got him max dollars. That's what got to him, the max deal....
Shard
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 08:39:20 pm »

AK47 is sooo EMO

he cried when he couldnt do anything against the rockets.

Hes good on defense, just needs to work on some scoring, he passes way too much.

Quote from: "LKdude"
I don't think the Bucks will be approaching the playoffs soon.  

Quote from: "BteamBomber"
Washington, Toronto and Miami won't be better than the Bulls next season.  
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 10:31:15 am »

AK isn't that good of a scorer at this level never was and never will be, but Utah and its fans want him to be something he's not.  Okur, Bozzer, and Williams, are the offense not AK. It'll be best to trade him for a starting 2, because he has just looks horrible, he had his most against Golden State though, but it was a running game than his althetism was built for. He's a great player, but like Ben Wallace, you don't play 10 mil for just defense, even one of the best defensive players in the league, IMO he's the 3 third best Camby and Wallace, not because their taller, but he's the best at his positon, he  can shut down his man just as well as Bowen, plus the block. I believe that on offense he should be a PF, he doesn't have that good of a shot, but he has hops and boards well, and is a great shot blocker.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: