Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who's your least favorite MLB player?  (Voting closed: February 02, 2007, 10:40:40 pm)
Barry Bonds - 4 (50%)
Jason Giambi - 2 (25%)
Milton Bradley - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's your least favorite MLB player?  (Read 2545 times)
kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« on: August 06, 2006, 10:40:40 pm »

Who's your least favorite MLB player?
There are a lot of eligible candidates here but I'll mainly list some of the obvious players.

Candidates:

Barry Bonds is a cheating ***

Jason Giambi is a cheater but at least admitted he lied about taking steroids

Milton Bradley has embarrassed just about every team he's played for by throwing hissy fits out on the field and in the clubhouse.[/u]

Somebody really needs to investigate how many deposits were made into the bank accounts of the referees during the 2006 NBA Finals .... and being a Laker fan I didn't have much reason to root against an organization that's comprised of former Lakers.
jmcnutt28
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 10:58:57 am »

Definately Bonds. Giambi admitted he cheated and is now off the roids. But Bonds keeps denying it and isn't nice to the media and isn't fan-friendly.
kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 01:52:26 am »

I definitely here that. I went to a Giants game when I was six and was flipped the finger along with fifty other cub scouts and their families by Barry Bonds as he came out of the dugout. Dusty Baker quickly ran out to pull him back into the clubhouse. What an ***.

Somebody really needs to investigate how many deposits were made into the bank accounts of the referees during the 2006 NBA Finals .... and being a Laker fan I didn't have much reason to root against an organization that's comprised of former Lakers.
legenderypete
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 03:16:12 pm »

I hate A-rod hes a noob
Chri§ ßo§h 4
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 06:43:50 pm »

You Forget Sammy Sosa.

kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 10:23:04 pm »

I didn't put Sammy Sosa on because the poll option would only let me have three choices. I wouldn't have put him on the poll anyway because other than using a corked bat once he really hasn't done anything wrong.

kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 05:46:16 pm »

The other three have done much more to damage their reputation.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: