Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Offseason !  (Read 7684 times)
Kiwi1
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 05:20:25 pm »

I hope we can re-sign Stevenson and Ariza. I really like Stevenson's game. He's turning into a top perimeter defender and i love the fact that he takes the ball hard to the hoop - great mentality, would be a shame to lose him. Ditto with Ariza, will be really interested in seeing what this guys got (especially now that he's in a functional environment).
J.R Smith would be a nice pick-up but at what price? A few bit players, maybe Dooling or Deiner and a couple of second round picks?
As for the draft i think an athletic 2/3 would be good, obviously Carney and Brewer fit that mould. I'm not sure moving up is worth it. There's enough good young pieces here already, going out of our way to add another inexperienced player won't be beneficial to the franchise. Sheldon Williams could be a nice fit if he's around at #11.
devin3807
Undrafted

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 09:12:32 pm »

Quote from: "andphidom"
well fran was just traded to barcelona.
i think that dealing dooling and/or garrity for a palyer like marcus williams. he's an excellent distributor. having him run the point, hedo and hill (possibly, if not then ariza)  running alongside, and the up and coming millicic and magic star howard would be an exciting young team. elthough VERY VERY inexperienced. offseason should be worked on by signing another veteran big man.

Why on Earth would they do that already having Jameer Nelson and Carlos Arroyo on board?

tempo
Undrafted

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 08:34:00 am »

^^ yeah i dont think they'l draft a point guard. if theres theres one area the magic have depth its the point. we need a 2/3 that can play decent minutes behind hill and turkoglu.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: