Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need A Sig or Avatar?  (Read 86897 times)
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #495 on: June 30, 2013, 09:42:52 pm »

does bbyao still come here? i need to talk to him/her about designing something for me
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #496 on: July 03, 2013, 12:37:00 am »

If bbyao does come on still...I wouldn't mind a nifty pic of 2 of any of these players, Metta, Kobe, Ariza, or Shannon Brown (Everyone in LAL jerseys)...One for my Avatar and one for my sig...That'd be greatly appreciated, thanks! Smiley

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
bbyao06
Benchwarmer

<bbyao06 Designs>

« Reply #497 on: July 07, 2013, 05:37:33 pm »

Hey everyone, I rarely come on Hoopshype to be honest due to my hectic schedule. The best way to reach me is through my graphics website: http://bbyao06.co.nr or to send me a private message (I get those through emails).

I haven't had a chance to do many graphics requests as of late but I hope to have more time in the near future.... For those of you who have requested things, I will be contacting you soon to see if you still want something done.

Anyways, the real reason for this post: For those of you who current have sigs or avatars that were made by me previously and are currently hosted with my image hosting. I have just been informed that the free image hosting site that I use (picturepush.com) will no longer offer free image hosting. Images will go down at the beginning of Aug.

That being said, I will be moving all of my images to new hosting within the next few weeks so if your image happens to disappear (this shouldn't happen until Aug), just feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll provide you with a new link. I will do my best to contact you all or at least the ones I can remember to provide you all with new links.

As you can only imagine, this is huge and disappointing news for my graphics portfolio that features hundreds of cuts and images.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes and I ask for your patience and understanding during this transition.

Thank you.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Up

Jump to: