Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are the Jazz the most boring  (Read 10955 times)
tranum
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2007, 10:36:52 pm »

I'll be honest the teams I find most boring, until playoffs time of course, are the teams in the NBA that are on tv every week on espn or tnt.  I am bored of seing Dallas, the Lakers and Miami play.  Now come playoffs time its a different story.  For me the Jazz are the most exciting team to watch play.  Not because they are the most flashy or high scoring but just because I think I have seen them once on tv this year.  I could care less if I didn't see a Lakers game or Miami game next season.  Especially that damn christmas game they play every year now.  Wow what a nice present.  Personally a good present for me this past christmas year wouldn't have been LAL vs. MIA aka Kobe vs. Shaq but instead maybe like a Utah vs. Toronto game.  Even Portland vs. Chicago.  *** I can think of almost an endless amount of combos.  I guess I will exclude Dallas since they are always so much fun to watch.  I'll say the two most boring teams are Miami and the Lakers.  [/b]

tranum
Benchwarmer

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2007, 11:30:43 pm »

I also don't think the Jazz are boring because they are white.  Just look at the Mavs five or six years ago.  Steve Nash,  Raef LaFrentz, Eduardo Najera and BILL *** BRADLEY!  Now I'll admit it they had two players who were exceptions to the fundamental equation of NBA basketball (white skin=90% chance of being boring).  Van Exel and Finley were there only two Black players who played every night.  Then what happened the next year when they brought in Antoine Walker and Antawn Jamison....they kinda got boring.  So in my opinion white=boring only when singled out.  Now an all white team would be boring.  Oh man that would be awful.

Happiness1982
MVP

Respect: +1

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 06:14:49 am »

An all-white team, you say? now who does that sound like.....god i just cant put my finger on it.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
dagame2260
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 04:00:47 pm »

I enjoy watching the Jazz play. I enjoy watching most teams that have a good floor general. D-Williams is an awesome PG that knows how to control the flow of the game. I don't think they're boring at all.
babyjax13
Undrafted

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2007, 06:41:49 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
They are the most un-athletic...are they the worst to watch because of it. Hells yeah.

The Jazz are a very good team, and much more fun to watch than the Raptors...

Jerry Sloan
CraftyVet
All-Star

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2007, 06:52:09 pm »

Quote from: "babyjax13"
They are the most un-athletic...are they the worst to watch because of it. Hells yeah.

That was wrote like a year ago! LOL

CraftyVet
All-Star

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2007, 06:53:37 pm »

And no, the Jazz are not more fun to watch than the Raptors. Don't be silly.

babyjax13
Undrafted

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2007, 06:53:58 pm »

Quote from: "CraftyVet"

That was wrote like a year ago! LOL

So, I don't care  Cheesy

Jerry Sloan
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2007, 09:03:06 pm »

HAHAHAHAH!

Soon....
DeronWilliams
MVP

Respect: +1080

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2007, 09:55:24 am »

I like watching the Jazz more than the Raptors. But thats just because the Jazz are my favorite team xD
statusmvp
Undrafted

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 07:04:53 am »

no the jazz are not the most boring team...that award goes to the cleveland cavaliers....and u can make ur arguments about lerbon this and lebron that but last time i checked the team's name was the "Cleveland Cavaliers".....and they are BORING...nothing great with offense, nothing great with defense...the crowd dont do much and even booed lebron...i guess they are bored too...lebron is giving us some excitemnet here and there but where is everyone else??
gogo2disco
MVP

Respect: +355

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2007, 12:36:42 am »

I love watching teams that can execute plays.
The Utah Jazz are one of the few teams that run so many set plays and are able to execute, not just free styled basketball.[/list]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: