Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Troy Hudson signs with the Warriors  (Read 6118 times)
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 02:44:20 pm »

good pick up but the wizards (who have the worst and the least talented bench in the L) should have got this guy.
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 05:27:43 pm »

God, why?  I don't see why they'd need a 6'1" gunner coming off the bench when he wouldn't be getting much playing time.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
naptown
Star

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 06:20:10 pm »

exactly
KrissKross
Star

Respect: +9

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 06:30:34 pm »

I read that we just got Tierre Brown and Pat Burke too. Why the heck are we concentrated on small guys? Should've concentrated on getting a good big guy, not Pat Burke! What's he gonna do for us!?

KrissKross
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 06:27:30 pm »

Quote from: "KrissKross"
I questioned why the Warriors did this. The only reason i come up with is Warriors are patching up that hole they open when they traded for size by sending Jrich for Wright, but WHY HUDSON?

he's a backup PG, you could do worse.
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 09:27:43 pm »

I read that we just got Tierre Brown and Pat Burke too. Why the heck are we concentrated on small guys? Should've concentrated on getting a good big guy, not Pat Burke! What's he gonna do for us!?

Pat Burke's 6'10" or 6'11".

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 04:28:16 am »

Quote from: "steve"

Pat Burke's 6'10" or 6'11".

i think he was referring to hudson and brown(when he said small guys) , because he adressed burke in a completely different sentence while referring to him as a big guy

Hopper15
Undrafted

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2007, 01:18:00 pm »

God, why?  I don't see why they'd need a 6'1" gunner coming off the bench when he wouldn't be getting much playing time.

Ever heard of a third point guard.  In todays Nba you need them especially when you have Baron Davis on your team who's subject to injury at some point.
KrissKross
Star

Respect: +9

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 02:15:05 pm »

Quote from: "Hopper15"

Ever heard of a third point guard.  In todays Nba you need them especially when you have Baron Davis on your team who's subject to injury at some point.

We have four PGs right now actually. Davis, Ellis, Hudson, and Brown. There some other guards listed. Taking caution a bit far there imo

All im saying is we have too many small guys. We were beat in the playoffs because Utah's big men abuse us, warriors should address that more!

KrissKross
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2007, 09:44:30 pm »

Quote from: "Hopper15"

We have four PGs right now actually. Davis, Ellis, Hudson, and Brown. There some other guards listed. Taking caution a bit far there imo

All im saying is we have too many small guys. We were beat in the playoffs because Utah's big men abuse us, warriors should address that more!

Ellis is going to start the 2 and you got B. Wright so you did something in the big man department.
EASTCOAST ASSASIN
Benchwarmer

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2007, 12:00:13 pm »

they already have a point guard shouldnt they get a shooting guard i dont think troy will be a starting shooting guard

go to doyles because flarhety said so.
I'm on the Scola will make it to the all star game bandwagon.
Shard
Starter

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2007, 05:18:31 pm »

Quote from: "mohammad_baller_tmac"
Monta will just play backup SG or starting..who knows. But Golden State has to bring back Pietrus. HE's a great player and athlete.

Two players right now that should be picked up soon:

Earl Boykins..Cleveland?
Mikeal Pietrus...I know miami was intrested but some teams could use his athletic ability. Houston?

thats true, cavs lack pg

and its true pietrus has a huge upside, but warriors want to get something good if he leaves to a different team.

Quote from: "LKdude"
I don't think the Bucks will be approaching the playoffs soon.  

Quote from: "BteamBomber"
Washington, Toronto and Miami won't be better than the Bulls next season.  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: