Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Player In The D-League?  (Read 161793 times)
J-Mart
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 05:18:23 pm »

Stanley Asumnu
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2012, 02:57:57 am »

Andre Emmett and Marcus Cousin(lol) are solid players, who I'm surprised haven't made rosters. I saw them both play in college.

Vulture
Star

Respect: +380

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2012, 04:00:47 pm »

Courtney Fortson and Jamario Moon seem to be the cream of the D-fender's crop. We also have a horribly out of shape and probably soon to be cut Renardo Sidney.

"Because I don't want chumps, I don't want pushovers, and if you're a chump and a pushover, I will run over you." - Kobe
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2012, 12:33:38 pm »

CDR is too good to be in the D-League imo.

I hope Kris Joseph, who's from Montreal, will be able to play in the NBA. He was the last player cut by the Celtics and in his first D-League game he finished with 28 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks. He's mostly a scorer, but if he can learn to be effective on the defensive end, I'm sure he'll get a chance with the Celtics sooner or later.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +682

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2012, 12:53:15 pm »

Right now? Kent Bazemore. He shouldn't even be there.

27 points, 9 rebounds, 5 steals. Not too shabby, shame about the 4 turnovers though.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

dabulls1
Star

Respect: +386

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2013, 03:37:17 pm »

Right now? Kent Bazemore. He shouldn't even be there.

27 points, 9 rebounds, 5 steals. Not too shabby, shame about the 4 turnovers though.
I know this is a little old, but I just looked him up. I'm really surprised he hasn't been given a chance. I went to his Wikipedia, and it seems like he is a ridiculously good defender. If he can put up even solid offensive numbers, I don't know why he's in the D-league.
timmio1990
Star

Respect: +483

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2013, 03:45:41 pm »

Isn't Kent Bazemore on the Warriors roster? Not getting many mins but definitely have seen him on the court at some point.
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +682

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2013, 07:06:10 am »

Bazemore is on the Warriors roster but he is also on the Santa Cruz roster.

He's been playing near the end of Warriors games when we need a good defender (garbage minutes). Kid is crazy on the defensive end. I think he's ready skill wise to play in the NBA (for his defense at least) but his offense skill set is still pretty basic and he doesn't really have the stamina imo.

Regardless, Warriors fans love him. He's our own Scalabrine. You should see his cheer leading from the bench, funny guy. His reactions to plays are priceless, so animated. Check the pics below to see what I mean. Best cheerleader we've ever had! LOL

And then check him celebrating barnes dunk in this video (15 seconds, he's the guy galloping across the court).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2WD-exDgdU

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2013, 11:17:17 pm »

Kris Joseph is having a Great season.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/kris_joseph/
timmio1990
Star

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2013, 05:06:34 am »

Shelvin Mack
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2013, 02:53:23 am »

Royce White

RIP Madawg
timmio1990
Star

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2013, 04:31:39 am »
+1

Pretty sure white has left the team again. Houstons other rookie Jones has been good though 19ppg 9.1rpg. 2apg
1stl 1blk

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2013, 09:40:28 pm »

Glen Rice, Jr. is having himself a season as well.
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2013, 12:22:44 am »

Bazemore is on the Warriors roster but he is also on the Santa Cruz roster.

He's been playing near the end of Warriors games when we need a good defender (garbage minutes). Kid is crazy on the defensive end. I think he's ready skill wise to play in the NBA (for his defense at least) but his offense skill set is still pretty basic and he doesn't really have the stamina imo.

Regardless, Warriors fans love him. He's our own Scalabrine. You should see his cheer leading from the bench, funny guy. His reactions to plays are priceless, so animated. Check the pics below to see what I mean. Best cheerleader we've ever had! LOL

And then check him celebrating barnes dunk in this video (15 seconds, he's the guy galloping across the court).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2WD-exDgdU

Apparently 2K is going to use Bazemore for sideline celebration upgrades... Cheesy That's going to be fun.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

Respect: +448

« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2014, 04:18:25 pm »

Glen Rice, Jr. is having himself a season as well.
He would be a good chip for the Wizards to trade to Bucks...

Lets not Buck-s the System!...Carry on. Buck-le Up Milwaukee!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Jump to: