Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does it bother you that McChump is constantly quoted in Bos?  (Read 1856 times)
BC Beneke
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: October 14, 2007, 04:16:18 pm »

I'm going through the hoops hype stuff, and I see yet another quote from that failed abortion about how great he was with the Celtics.

This isn't yesterday pal.  Let's talk about your career with the Timberwolves...  if can be compared to the following

Judas betraying Jesus

The captain of the Titanic

The person that advised Benny Hill it was a good idea to video tape his escopades

george bush vs democracy

Ricky Henderson against the English language.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 08:03:05 am »

I didn't even realize I called him a failed abortion.  I usually use that line for george bush.  wow.   I know that I hate McChump passionately, but wow, sorry if I offended anyone with that.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 12:42:59 am »

If he would just go there, all would be just fine. Of course they'll quote him. He's from there and he traded the only piece the Wolves have ever had that was any good.

RIP Madawg
BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 02:25:04 am »

No all would not be fine.

I am afraid as for Kevin McHale...  I am pretty sure I will hate that SOB utnil my dying breath.

He sold out Minnesota, and his arrogance, his stupdity, and his bleeding Celtic green is disgusting, and I am ashamed that he, his parents, his brothers and sisters, his wife, and his kids are not deported out of this state for the horrible things that he has done.

There are people in prison that have done less damage to society than he has, and there is only a handful of employees that do a worse job than McChump, and most of them are elected officials that tend to support the idiot president.

Sorry man, it's not ok.  I want him fired, I want him to move out of the state, and I want his DNA to not spread another generation.  I hate him, and I will only wish him ill for the rest of his life, and then I will wish him ill beyond the grave...  

He is everything I cannot stand about business, and basketball... he is the poster child for the IT'S WHO YOU KNOW not what you know mentality that has gripped American business.

And in sports... it's all about Glory Days... apparently Glen Taylor must have a solid gold statue of McChump in a Gophers' uniform... probably liked those tight shorts from back in the day...

Or maybe McChump isn't stupid, and has pictures of the owner?  

There is no statistic, no reasonable answer, and no concept known to man on how Kevin Mcidiot can be running this team this long.

Nope... the man should be sent to Iraq and strapped to the front of a Recon Hummer.

Sorry, I went way beyond my normal dislike for the man tonight, but it's not ok... nothing about him is ok.  He is disgusting, and I think higher of Kenneth Lay, and Bin Laden than I do of Kevin McHale.

And I expect that those two will be burning in a pit of hell so deep it will have to be in the Ronald Reagan wing.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: