Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tony Delk and Paul McPherson to play in Greek championship  (Read 3401 times)
c_fish
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: August 13, 2006, 11:01:48 pm »

Panathinaikos signed Delk for the next 2 years.Could someone of you guys who see plenty of NBA games describe his play?
    Also AEK Athens is about to sign McPherson.I remember he played played for the Suns some years ago;his stats weren't bad.How come he didn't stay in the NBA?
legenderypete
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 07:45:58 am »

Delk is a good outside shooter who can score alot on his day he scored 51 in a game a couple of seasons ago, he also is a good defender which should be a good signing for panathinikos.

i never heard of Mcpherson tho
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 07:50:37 am »

Quote from: "c_fish"
Panathinaikos signed Delk for the next 2 years.Could someone of you guys who see plenty of NBA games describe his play?
    Also AEK Athens is about to sign McPherson.I remember he played played for the Suns some years ago;his stats weren't bad.How come he didn't stay in the NBA?
I have never heard of McPherson.

SilkyJohnson
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 11:54:04 am »

I remember P-Mac....the guy is a great athlete....incredible hops....at 6'3" (maybe 6'4") he was a bit undersied for the 2G position. The guy is a scorer.

He declared for the draft after his Jr year....which in hindsight was a mistake. He is 28 now.....so his window of opportunity to get back in the league isn't great.
wolverine30
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 02:18:57 pm »

WHAT TONY DELK IS GOING 2 GREECE 2 PLAY!!!

HES AN IDIOT!
lemonhead
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 04:25:02 pm »

take delk for the next championships then, maybe team usa will have a chance!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: