Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What will be the nicest stadium in sports?  (Voting closed: August 14, 2006, 02:30:04 am)
Newly Constructed Yankee Stadium (expected in 09) - 1 (20%)
Cardinal Stadium (new in 06) - 2 (40%)
Renovated Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum ($800 million renovation) - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nicest Stadium in Pro Sports  (Read 2924 times)
kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« on: August 14, 2006, 02:30:04 am »

Which New Stadium will end up being the gleaming jewel of professional sports?
Candidates:
Newly constructed Yankee Stadium (expected by 09 season)- state of the art stadium to be privately financed by team in Macombs Dam Park and will seat 51,000.

Cardinal Stadium (new this season)- Has already been named in the top ten nicest stadiums in the world. The team went all out in their new $455 million home and have already sold out tickets for the 06 season with a franchise that typically sees attendance figures between 47 and 57 percent.

Renovated Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum- The City has already approved an $800 million renovation in preparation for an NFL team. The plan is to construct a state of the art stadium inside the shell of the picturesque Coliseum. The city is also spending $25 million to spruce up the area surrounding the Coliseum. I would post the render picture but I'm not sure how to insert pictures on to these posts, does anybody else know how?

Somebody really needs to investigate how many deposits were made into the bank accounts of the referees during the 2006 NBA Finals .... and being a Laker fan I didn't have much reason to root against an organization that's comprised of former Lakers.
Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 05:03:20 am »

What about the brand new Busch Stadium, its already the best park in baseball.  I went there a few months ago, it was magnificent.  And the new Lucas Oil Stadium, the Colts new field, that will be pretty sweet.  I hear Gillette Stadium and Heinz field are also great.  And In baskebtall, they say that the new Bobcats arena is amazing, just nobody goes to it.  And I live in Indiana, so how could leave out Conseco.  And for that matter since I'm a Lakers fan, I've gotta put Staples in there.
legenderypete
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 06:05:58 am »

Estadio Pedro Bidegain of argentina soccer team san lorenzo Cheesy
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 07:52:55 am »

When you say cardinal stadium, do you mean Busch Stadium. If not, sorry.

ST LOUIS CARDINALS!!!!

kobeshowtime24
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 03:19:28 pm »

I wasn't talking about the current stadiums in sports I was referring to the one's that were just built (Cardinal Stadium) and the one's that are expected in the future. Maybe I should have been clear about that.

Somebody really needs to investigate how many deposits were made into the bank accounts of the referees during the 2006 NBA Finals .... and being a Laker fan I didn't have much reason to root against an organization that's comprised of former Lakers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: