Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A BAY BAY!  (Read 2901 times)
Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« on: October 19, 2007, 10:48:03 pm »

what happend no body is talking about the Warriors there all busy talknig about the gayass celtics i see warriors making it to the 2nd round again and exeting expassicaly that they gave up j-rich but its okay cause they wanted monta to start and j-rich and mota together just did not work and mota is there future

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
chris_legand_bosh
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 10:56:19 pm »

I agree with you there

Shard
Starter

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 05:19:37 pm »

Quote from: "ballfreak"
what happend no body is talking about the Warriors there all busy talknig about the gayass celtics i see warriors making it to the 2nd round again and exeting expassicaly that they gave up j-rich but its okay cause they wanted monta to start and j-rich and mota together just did not work and mota is there future

Wrong Monta is not the future..Marco Belinelli is.

Quote from: "LKdude"
I don't think the Bucks will be approaching the playoffs soon.  

Quote from: "BteamBomber"
Washington, Toronto and Miami won't be better than the Bulls next season.  
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 05:57:17 pm »

Belenelli over Monta in the future. For sure.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 02:04:35 pm »

Quote from: "Shard"
Quote from: "ballfreak"

Wrong Monta is not the future..Marco Belinelli is.

how monta is going into his 3rd year out of high school and coming back from a most improved player year, he's not just the warriors future, he's the nba's future

Cutler06
Star

Respect: +37

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 02:35:41 pm »

He's where the Warrior talk belongs...until they get into playoff contention.  They DO have all the pieces to be a good team, they just need to win more.

Denver has a legit shot at the Finals
bayball
Starter

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 03:04:31 pm »

Belinelli...pshhh all ive seen from him this year is terrible shot selection and an unwillingness to drive. He's supposed to be a shooter but hasnt even shot that well so far. Im going to reserve judgment on him because I think he will eventually be a good player, but you cannot discount Ellis although he has been struggling a bit lately. He is a terrific player. I've been impressed with Wright in his limited minutes.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: