Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canadian Mens Basketball  (Read 2365 times)
blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: August 15, 2006, 05:18:16 pm »

Just wondering on what we have for Canada ball club. I tried to go on the website, but I don't see no, updated information. So this can be the discussion for Canada's basketball........ Wait!! Should we even be considered international??? I mean, we did invent the sport, and we are part of North America.

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

ye
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:21:02 pm »

It would be nice to get some updates. I hate to say it and its unfortunate but Canada was not blessed with outstanding, NBA calibre athletes. (Magloire, Nash, Fox) would be three that suceeded and perhaps Denham Brown.

Soon....
legenderypete
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 06:32:43 am »

dont forget Bill Wennington he was a fan favorite in the jordan era for his personality  and hustle
blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 02:09:43 pm »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
dont forget Bill Wennington he was a fan favorite in the jordan era for his personality  and hustle

Tru, can't forget about Bill, best role player I can think of, he did his job. Well you had to, playing with MJ.

Quote from: "cselby"
It would be nice to get some updates. I hate to say it and its unfortunate but Canada was not blessed with outstanding, NBA calibre athletes. (Magloire, Nash, Fox) would be three that suceeded and perhaps Denham Brown.

Definatly Denham Brown. Rick Fox shouldn't be in this discussion, the dude could of at least played for use once, but he's more American then Canadian, he speant most of his life down in the US, so I can give a pass on that. Similar like Steve Nash, Nash is African, but is more Canadian.

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: