Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Kobe to Minny  (Read 3289 times)
zunami23
Hall of Famer

« on: October 27, 2007, 11:58:48 am »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=110~3002~617~3191~3003~2761~351~387~687~3031&teams=16~16~16~13~13~13~13~13~13~13&te=&cash=

Minny
Farmar
Kobe
Odom
Walker
Jefferson

LAL
Foye
Green
Brewer
Smith
Bynum

If Crittenton pans out better than Green or Brewer, you put him into the starting lineup and move Foye to SG.
Kobe the Best
Starter

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 12:02:27 pm »

no way. i wouldn't do it only for kobe but this one is for kobe and odom and only thing you really get is green, brewer and foye
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 12:05:22 pm »

Right that's it. I've been holding off on calling the authorities because it's you but I must do what's right.

People are now coming to help you. Don't touch any scissors and don't let the scary birds peck out your eyes!

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 12:06:30 pm »

I just wanna make sure that I've got all the teams in the league covered. And did you not notice Ratliff's expiring contract Kobe the Best? Throw in some draft picks and boom it's a masterpiece.
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 12:14:13 pm »

Oh God it's worse than I thought. He's in denial. Hurry!

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 02:26:18 pm »

This is not going to happen on either side of the fence.

The wolves are aiming for that number 1 pick overall, and are looking for major cap space for a Free Agents in 2-3 years

The Wolves are a good coach, and a GM away from having a future.

And the Lakers wouldn't settle for all the young pieces as long as Jackson is the coach.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 04:12:08 pm »

any championship plan including walker isn't the greatest plan

BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 04:51:31 pm »

WALKER is not part of the long term solution.

Walker cleared out a CANCER, and a horrible Contract.

He is only has two years guarenteed on his contract, and if he has a good beginning to the seaosn I could see a few other teams being interested in him.

However even if they eat his contract for two years... as of right now I would take him without a second thought compared to Ricky Davis and Mark Blount.

the only way this deal could have been better for the wolves is if they were able to dump Jaric instead of Blount.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
vincev
Undrafted

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 02:44:17 am »

hmmm well it is a forum
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 03:16:23 am »

kobe would rather stay out naked in the minesota cold and freeze to death than play for the timberwolves

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 10:30:49 am »

While I don't see Kobe in a Wolves jersey either, to hear such negativity from a Knicks fan or a Celitics fan seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

While the Celtics have a 5% chance of winning the championship this year, the Knicks don't have a 5% chance of making the playoffs with Thomas and Idiotbury on the Knicks.  It wouldn't surprise me if they are in the lottery competing with the Timberwolves for AJ Mayo.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 10:57:39 am »

No way. If Minnesota gets that deal done, I would take everything I said about McHale back lol.

If LA is looking to rebuild I guess its good.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 01:43:20 pm »

The Wolves were burned with the huge KG contract and lousy upper management.

Kobe would not make this team an instant 2nd round playoff team, and we still have the same lousy uppoer management.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 04:11:49 pm »

i thought that kingdumcome is the worst trademakers in this forum..what psychotherapy can i apply to this person? do i need to administer some personality and projective tests first? lol..

kobe wants to be in a winning team... hmm.. and minnesota wouldnt give up foye and brewer and draft picks for kobe(going on 30 years old soon)

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 04:42:08 pm »

King is certainly the worst trade machine ever, BUT he is a protected species and is ALWAYS welcome here.  Smiley

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: