Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: will the spurs repeat?  (Read 2120 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: October 29, 2007, 10:35:36 pm »

im actually thinking about a three-peat. but can they repeat this year?

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 04:19:58 pm »

realistically only time will tell but i think we can. for the most part the west is the same, only 3-4 teams are real contenders, the rest are just spurs food. Cool
AirForceNone
All-Star

Respect: +18

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 09:29:28 pm »

Yes they will...ppl need to forget about the Suns.

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 10:32:17 pm »

A lot of people believe they can but I just don't believe they can. There bench doens't bring the same energy as it use to. Never mind, I'm just saying..Jacque Vaughan as a backup PG, not good lol. Beno Udrith was actually good.

Good team but I say Dallas will do it.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
td21
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 04:20:04 pm »

Quote from: "mohammad_baller_tmac"
A lot of people believe they can but I just don't believe they can. There bench doens't bring the same energy as it use to. Never mind, I'm just saying..Jacque Vaughan as a backup PG, not good lol. Beno Udrith was actually good.

beno never hardly even played, anyways brent will split time with vaughn at pg as usual. our bench was never full of energy, we just have a conservative amount. Cool
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 08:20:53 pm »

Quote from: "td21"

beno never hardly even played, anyways brent will split time with vaughn at pg as usual. our bench was never full of energy, we just have a conservative amount. Cool

Yeah, Beno never got the time but he's still good talent.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 08:23:56 pm »

the talent increase from year to year hasn't been as drastic in the past and the spurs have never repeated so i wouldn't bet on them doing it now

td21
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 02:53:31 pm »

Quote from: "td21"

Yeah, Beno never got the time but he's still good talent.

just having talent dosn't get you that far for that long, he is so slow progressing and learning. he probaly just couldn't grasp what we were doing to his best capabilities and that's nothing i can hold against him. maybe he'll figure it out in sactown. Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: