Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trade Idea  (Read 2185 times)
bulls12345678
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: August 16, 2006, 12:52:02 pm »

Pacers Receive: Zaza Pachulia, Al Harrington

Hawks Receive: Jeff Foster,Sarunas Jasikevicius, 2007 2nd Round Draft Pick and 2008 2nd Round Draft Pick

I think this would be a fair trade considering Harrington wants out of Atlanta and the Hawks would get Jeff Foster,Sarunas Jasikevicius..

Ironman
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 01:42:50 pm »

The Hawks do not want to take additional salaries this year.  This is the main reason the pacers are the front runners for Al since we have the player exemption.

I dont see any trades with hawks besides 1st and/or 2nd rounds draft picks till legal issues with the atlanta hawks owners gets settled.
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 05:09:57 pm »

Personally, I think we should just drop the whole Al Harrington trade concept.

Boom Baby!!!!
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 01:27:21 am »

We will be very interesting with harrington..
a better team then last years..
and he will play at least 70 games soo we can have something to watch..
pacers need harrington..

but is a 1st rounder in one of the better drafts of recent worth it...

...yes cause we will be at pick 20 at least.
Millertime31
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 08:01:22 am »

By the time the Pacers pick in the 2007 draft we are talking about picks like Glen Davis or Reggie Roby.  I would much rather have Harrington than anyone likely to fall to us.  This team has a lot of depth now and a rookie next year may not make the team.  

We still have Lorbek stashed overseas and 16 or 17 legitimate NBA players in camp.  Now is the time to give up a draft pick.
skip
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 11:29:32 am »

Whatever trade the Pacers do, they must consider getting some low post help for O'Neal.  Jermaine is in the same situation Kevin Garnett is in...no low post help.

Teams like Indiana and Minnesota need to ship those players off to a team like the Knicks...it'll provide salary cap relief and gives them a jump start on rebuilding because neither the Pacers or the Timberwolves will win the conference finals this year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: