Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arenas is showing us here how players are overrated  (Read 6729 times)
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 10:27:37 am »

I guess I'm not really shocked by chaos' lack of reading comprehension.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 03:19:02 pm »

Arenas will follow up on one of his "guarantee's".... one of these days.

hes about 0 for eternal in guarantee's.

he wants to be in the public eye is all.  its rather genius.  maybe he'll go from making 12mill a year to 15 or 16 mill a year by going "rodman".  

that said... he's a choke artist.  choked when Lebron chatted him up at the free throw line in the playoffs.  choked on all of guarantee's so far.

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007, 04:21:22 pm »

Quote from: "Laker Royalty"
Arenas will follow up on one of his "guarantee's".... one of these days.

hes about 0 for eternal in guarantee's.

he wants to be in the public eye is all.  its rather genius.  maybe he'll go from making 12mill a year to 15 or 16 mill a year by going "rodman".  

that said... he's a choke artist.  choked when Lebron chatted him up at the free throw line in the playoffs.  choked on all of guarantee's so far.

lol yea he choked on all 56 buzzer beaters he hit, including the one on opening day. I see somebody doesnt watch basketball

and lets not forget when he guaranteed to drop 50 on the Suns last year. Which he did, and they won.

Call a spade a spade. Hes a choker sometimes, clutch others, but most definitely not a choke artist.

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 05:12:42 pm »

well maybe not an choke artist, but i have a feeling he'll invent new ways to choke... as artist do.

...but you're right.  hes not a mcgrady-level choker (get ready for the mcgrady fanboy attack), but neither make a strong case with their playoff performances.

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 06:24:46 pm »

And another thing, while his guarantee level isn't very high at the moment, he did predict to drop 50 on Phoenix and was able to do that last season (scored 54 against them).  So he has predicted one thing that came true.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 06:38:26 pm »

Quote from: "Laker Royalty"
well maybe not an choke artist, but i have a feeling he'll invent new ways to choke... as artist do.

...but you're right.  hes not a mcgrady-level choker (get ready for the mcgrady fanboy attack), but neither make a strong case with their playoff performances.

Once again, do you watch basketball?

Arenas hit a buzzer beater on Chicago to put them out, and to give the Wizards their first playoff series win in decades.

To get to the point where he choked against Lebron, Arenas hit a buzzer beater from damn near out of bounds to send the game to OT. He averaged 34 ppg for the series.

His playoff performances look pretty strong to me. You really could argue either way for the dude. He has a lot of clutch performances, reg season or playoffs.

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 06:39:39 pm »

Quote from: "steve"
And another thing, while his guarantee level isn't very high at the moment, he did predict to drop 50 on Phoenix and was able to do that last season (scored 54 against them).  So he has predicted one thing that came true.

He predicted he would beat the Jazz last yr with a buzzer beater, and did that too

UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 06:46:59 pm »

he hit a 3point-buzzer beater in game 1 to take the pacer game into overtime.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: