Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toni Kukoc Back to the Bulls??  (Read 3504 times)
bulls12345678
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: August 16, 2006, 05:49:29 pm »

I heard a statement Kukoc made considering he would like to end his career with the bulls

todaloop
Starter

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 09:24:55 am »

I would like to see Kukoc back in a bulls uniform, but I don't think he would be much help to the team.  I think we need another big body.

This bus goes beep, beep
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:14:01 am »

I would like to see Kukoc back in a bulls uniform, but I don't think he would be much help to the team. I think we need another big body.

Um, have you forgotten what position he plays?

Soon....
todaloop
Starter

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 02:37:49 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
I would like to see Kukoc back in a bulls uniform, but I don't think he would be much help to the team. I think we need another big body.

Um, have you forgotten what position he plays?

Tony's soft and doesn't bang with the big boys. He has always been a perimeter shooter and plays smaller than his height.  He's a finesse rather than a physical player.  That's what I meant.

This bus goes beep, beep
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 05:09:40 pm »

it would be nice for him to retire with the bulls

TradeMark
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 10:01:49 pm »

Quote from: "t-mac357"
it would be nice for him to retire with the bulls

It would be nice, so the Bulls should do like NFL teams do, sign him to a one-day contract, give him a press conference announcing his retirement and let him go. Much as I liked 'The Waiter', I don't think he fits with their current plans.

Derrick Rose on wearing #1: "That was my AAU number when I first started playing. I was the No. 1 draft pick. And hopefully I'll be No. 1 at my position."
BASKETBALL_LEANDRE
Undrafted

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 01:08:29 pm »

I think that would be a good fit for tha Bulls Kukoc that would add a shooter to there roster they dont have a 3 point threat besides Gordon and Hinrich yeah i know his defense isnt tha best but when you big ben cloggin up tha middle u have no worries

LEE MURDER
SEATTLES FINEST
KOBEwasCHEATED>05-06MV
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 04:09:22 pm »

Quote from: "BASKETBALL_LEANDRE"
I think that would be a good fit for tha Bulls Kukoc that would add a shooter to there roster they dont have a 3 point threat besides Gordon and Hinrich yeah i know his defense isnt tha best but when you big ben cloggin up tha middle u have no worries

well said if kukoc does come back to the bulls it would be good plus i think the bulls need a pf right now. kukoc would be a great fit. yea bigben would need someone to watch his back on defense at the pf but luol deng would be that person he will start and sf but i think he is becoming more of a pf like antwan jamison has. deng was 6'9'' at the end of last season and they said it seems like he is still growing so kukoc would be a good pickup

yeah Kobe isnt Jordan but Micheal isnt Bryant

TOMSPY77
Undrafted

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 09:53:47 pm »

Kukoc is pretty much out of gas at this point, but I like the NFL idea......I'd personally rather have E Brand back.

Imagine..the board stats
mrpooh
Journeyman

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 11:13:55 am »

Seems Toni wants to play one more season and maybe with the bulls....

Toni Kukoc is telling friends he plans to play another year, and that his choice is between the Bulls and Milwaukee, with a strong leaning toward returning to his first NBA team. The unrestricted free agent probably doesn’t have a lot to offer any team physically at 38 (Sept. 18). But he might be able to give the Bulls some key minutes here or there, especially in the postseason, and as a mentor perhaps he can impart some wisdom from his three-peat days under Michael Jordan. The 6-foot-11 Kukoc averaged 16 minutes (4.9 points, 2.3 rebounds) in 65 games for the Bucks last year, and during the playoffs in 17 minutes per game his scoring average was 7.3.

http://www.benmaller.com/#nba_rumors_notes
tpodst
Undrafted

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 04:33:18 pm »

Toni is still capable of playing about 10 quality minutes per game, shoot a 3P and dish one assist or two, maybe even grab few bords on the good day...

He can be usefull player fromthe bench and it would be smart to bring him for minimum salary.

Everything what is much more it would be waste of money  because in this stage of his career he is only a role player.
saleem
Starter

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 11:48:08 pm »

Yeah but he would obviously be on a one year deal no matter where he goes.

"..Yeah, but...$5 bucks..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: