Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What the h*** is Mullin doing?  (Read 2376 times)
CypressJoint
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: August 17, 2006, 08:23:16 am »

Aparently, there's no escape for Warriors' losing fate. They lost their minds during the 90's and right now, even with the great Chris Mullin on board, the team keeps struggling and rebuilding 24/7, When will this stop???

* First: Trade Baron Davis. He likes cookies in the locker room more than counting his millions.

* Second: trade all the big men who are supposed to bloom into All Star ASAP and get one, ONLY ONE, who can deliver. Garnett is a good example. The Wolves are quite trapped in the draft stuff, so give them 4 young players and get Garnett so we can taste the play offs and dream about a ring.

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 03:49:41 pm »

Quote from: "CypressJoint"
Aparently, there's no escape for Warriors' losing fate. They lost their minds during the 90's and right now, even with the great Chris Mullin on board, the team keeps struggling and rebuilding 24/7, When will this stop???

* First: Trade Baron Davis. He likes cookies in the locker room more than counting his millions.

* Second: trade all the big men who are supposed to bloom into All Star ASAP and get one, ONLY ONE, who can deliver. Garnett is a good example. The Wolves are quite trapped in the draft stuff, so give them 4 young players and get Garnett so we can taste the play offs and dream about a ring.

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

i agree but it most likely wont happen

KOBEwasCHEATED>05-06MV
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 05:02:59 pm »

i totally agree with cypress joint

I never even thought of that trade garnett to golden state
and if they do trade baron they will most likely get a player of his caliber in return so that would really be good.

yeah Kobe isnt Jordan but Micheal isnt Bryant

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: