Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Pistons Are Still Dominant!  (Read 12738 times)
naptown
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 07:26:21 am »

They have just as good a chance to make it out the east as anyone
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 03:07:20 am »

Quote from: "naptown"
They have just as good a chance to make it out the east as anyone

in the playoffs i will re-address this matter

naptown
Star

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 06:54:11 am »

they are still a savvy strong veteran club
manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 06:14:48 pm »

They will reach the finals they have a great team hamilon and wallace arent overrated they are very good both of them. Billups, hamilton,prince and wallace is a core that more than one team would like to have, i in the east they are probably one of the best if not the best core.
bballer712
Benchwarmer

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 07:23:56 pm »

detroit is still one of the elite teams in the east but will not win with flip saunders has the head coach.  he may have great offensive systems but the team will end up like minny, great during the regular season but nowhere in the playoffs.  he is the reason why ben left.  if the team does nothing in the playoffs the next two years, then saunders has to go!

as for ben, only idiots fail to realize what he meant to the team.  he is the difference b/w playing to make the playoffs or playing to win championships.  with the bulls, they are looking to win championships.  detroit without ben, they are looking to make the playoffs.  maxiell and amir johnson have potential.  they just need a young pg to ensure the next 10 years of success for the pistons.
legenderypete
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 09:57:13 am »

ben wasnt the reason for our sucess it was billups coming from bein a backup to a star, that why we struggling now or we still be the best in the east, our team struggles without billups and the bulls lookin for the championship? noone in the east will win the championship because even the top teams cavs and pistons arnt great
zunami
Star

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 11:38:39 am »

lol i don't think anybody forgot Flip is an offensive minded coach. The playoffs serve as a good reminder. They're a great team in the East, in the West they'd be the #8 seed if Denver didn't have the suspensions to Melo and J.R.
born2behated
Benchwarmer

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 12:53:21 pm »

Quote from: "zunami"
lol i don't think anybody forgot Flip is an offensive minded coach. The playoffs serve as a good reminder. They're a great team in the East, in the West they'd be the #8 seed if Denver didn't have the suspensions to Melo and J.R.

They'd be more then the 8th seed maybe like 7th.

bballinyao06

wolverine30
legenderypete
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 03:34:32 pm »

the pistons are on the roll at the moment and the only team in the east with a winning record over the west, with webber he has really fitted into our team with his passin and jump shootin, because how pistons outside defending is he isnt gettin that much exposed on D which is good.

we would be 6th in the west 0.5 games behind the rockets, hopefully we be in the finals again where we belong.
mikowee
Undrafted

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 03:43:29 am »

Pistons are the class of the East.  They're not perfect, but they're better than any other team in the East.
Bulls_Police
Undrafted

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 02:12:00 pm »

Quote from: "t-mac357"
i don't understand why everyone thinks detroit fell off, look at their depth chart, to me they look to be in better shape this year than last, ppl forget flip saunders is an offensive minded coach and they just got a few more weapons. i think they might be better off without ben wallace

No, he was the heart and soul of the team. I dont know why you are saying this but detroit has a pretty good team but look at the chicago bulls. The chicago bulls are the same team but only a little younger than the pistons but younger is better isn't? They all have many,many more years left in them correct?

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them.
Happiness1982
MVP

Respect: +1

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2007, 05:41:24 am »

The chicago bulls are the same team but only a little younger than the pistons but younger is better isn't?

Billups > Hinrich
Rip is probably > Gordon
Sheed> Nocioni
Webber> Pj brown/Sweetney

I love the bulls but they're not the team that the pistons are. not yet.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2007, 06:31:13 pm »

Quote from: "Happiness1982"
The chicago bulls are the same team but only a little younger than the pistons but younger is better isn't?

Billups > Hinrich
Rip is probably > Gordon
Sheed> Nocioni
Webber> Pj brown/Sweetney

I love the bulls but they're not the team that the pistons are. not yet.

I agree with you in almost everithing but with some exceptions.
Sheed is pf and nocioni sf
so......
nocioni>prince
deng>prince
billups is better no doubt
webber is better
sheed>ben
rip=gordon (maybe rip is  sightly better)

In the overall detroit is better but chicago has a younger core and more possiblities of making a good trade with two stars in the same position (deng and nocioni)
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2007, 06:53:03 pm »

Nocioni is not better then Prince.

Soon....
manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 07:33:12 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
Nocioni is not better then Prince.

Its difficult to say if one of them is clearly better than the other one.I suppose that you didnt mention deng because he is younger and probabliy has a bigger potentila because today he is at the same level of nocioni and prince. I f you ask me i like nocioni more but he and prince are both great players
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: