Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Blatche is a bust.....  (Read 26618 times)
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

Respect: 0

« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2008, 05:33:35 pm »

Yea, he has shown to Eddie Jordan that he can score and  play defense as well as rebound. I really like him, plus he is very versatile, he can play the Small Forward spot, the Power Forward spot which the Wizards lack Depth in.

why so serious?
Star

« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2008, 09:39:26 pm »

some goes games he is shooting great and some games he plays awful. he has a good or bad games most of the time.

The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2008, 04:44:04 pm »

Quote from: "why so serious?"
some goes games he is shooting great and some games he plays awful. he has a good or bad games most of the time.

Well you can't really blame him for that. I have watched every Wizard game this season, Blatch just shoots too much especially when he gets hot from the field. That is what a lot of Wizard players do. They need to become more of a pass first player. But I guess you can blame it on lack of experience, that is something that will be  gone in a few years.

why so serious?
Star

« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2008, 06:20:19 pm »

yea he is young right now he just needs a couple of years to be a really decent player. blatche needs to get wide open shots instead of a one on one game. like what luis scola does gets his points form the pg or tmac thats what blatche should do.

The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2008, 09:46:22 pm »

Blatch is a solid rebounder but tends to get soft during games against players like LeBron or Tmac. He boxes out, and plays solid defense but when it comes down to a one on one game against the superstars in this league, he doesn't do well and slacks off.

why so serious?
Star

« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2008, 03:04:12 pm »

yea cause he is young and needs more experience to guard those players. he just needs to work on his jumper cause once he makes them he can be deadly.

The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2008, 05:02:27 pm »

Well their is a lot of toher aspects in Blatches's game that needs improvement. He needs to be more effecient with his passing and he desperately needs to get tougher in the paint.

Link vs. Ganon
Starter

« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2008, 01:49:33 pm »

develop a better jump shot and a little less showboating while dunking

The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2008, 05:01:49 pm »

Quote from: "Link vs. Ganon"
develop a better jump shot and a little less showboating while dunking

I would have to agree, he is immature at this stage of his career.

why so serious?
Star

« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2008, 06:07:53 pm »

i think he should learn his mistakes from like a veteran player. you know like yao when he was young ewing helped him out about the game and look at him now. maybe the wizards should use that method.

The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2008, 07:11:32 pm »

Well who would we hire?

Link vs. Ganon
Starter

« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2008, 07:19:25 pm »

he just has to stay more patient on the offensive and defensive end. He does not always have to go for the block that is his main problem on defense. If he stays on the ground and puts his hands up it will work out better trust me. when yao first entered he was always called for fouls because he would go for the block then he learned to stay on the ground and defend. blatche is 7 feet he can do it. on offense he needs to develop a consistent jump shot and not be too focused on dunking the ball all the time. i recall the suns game in which he was trying way to hard and got blocked by amare twice. if he learned how to pump fake draw fouls and go to the line it will all open up for him. he is not a bust but simply a work in progress. he needs a teacher ala jabbar and bynum yao and ewing. They could hire david robinson if hes not doing anything lol

French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2008, 02:27:14 pm »

He seems to have really improved during the last months..Maybe he can be a real good player from the bench for the Wizards when the playoffs will start...

The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2008, 02:38:51 pm »

Quote from: "French-Kobe"
He seems to have really improved during the last months..Maybe he can be a real good player from the bench for the Wizards when the playoffs will start...

Maybe you want to take back the comment saying that Blatche is a bust.  :wink:

Num1Wizfan
Undrafted

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2008, 05:58:03 am »

Blatche is a beast what are u guys talkin about. Just wait a couple years he is gunna be a monster.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

Jump to: