Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: toine and rat  (Read 1760 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: November 11, 2007, 07:21:28 am »

i'm happy to see the wolves make use of theo ratliff... he's doing pretty well should i say, and could be re signed with vet's min next year..i think the wolves like him

first let me point out that if there's someone who dislikes toine more than anyone else in this forum, that would be myself... but in fairness, i think this guy deserves more minutes..he's still capable of helping a team and letting a former all star play less than 10 minutes a game is unfair.. perhaps you can give him like 15-18...

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 07:23:50 am »

ps..
i never expected theo to start, and play more than 30 minutes and have over 3 blocks a game..

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
funkatron101
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 08:56:04 am »

Walker doesn't fit in with the Wolves plans. He is an old dog. He makes mistakes that he will never learn from. These young guys will make mistakes, learn from them and become better players.

Theo has been fairly impressive, but he is also in a contract year. He is going to bust his *** to make it look like he is still a threat at 34 years old, and coming off a major injury.
BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 02:25:00 pm »

As long as they keep losing, and at least being interesting to watch... it's the best any Wolves fan could hope for.

I don't mind a team that loses by 10 or less every night.

I think if you could resign Theo next year for the league minimum that would be fine.

I keep having this reoccuring thought of them getting the 1st pick overall next year, and trading it and Marko Jaric and Walker for a lottery pick, and a superstar... like Gasol, and the 5th pick overall.

That kind of thing would be almost worth not getting Mayo or Rose, lol.

Kill the salary, and that trade and draft would make this team something special... right away.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
Jesus_Shuttlesworth
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 07:04:07 am »

Yeah Walker is a chucker. I don't know why they haven't waived him yet or bought out his contract.
BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 10:05:32 am »

I think that Walker will get plenty of playing time in the next game.  Craig Smith's sprained ankle should get a night of rest.  It's not like this is a playoff team, and if they can give a kid an extra night off to heal they should do it.  This will give Walker more of an opportunity to try and fit in on a role tonight.

Wittman did give the right answer in the newspaper the other day.  He said, if the wolves play small, and move Walker in at PF, then he takes minutes away from Smith, and if they put walker at SF, they take away minutes from Corey Brewer.

It really must be hell for Walker, but at this point in time his best efforts in practice, and his best efforts as a cheerleader are going to be appreciated, and they will be rewarded.  I really believe that Wittman from all the years being an assistant coach and seeing the kinds of things that KG and those guys did in practice that if Walker busts it hard in practice, and shows to be a team ball player he will get more minutes, but patience is going to be the key to everything... injuries happen in the NBA, and having Walker on the bench is a nice luxury to have in that instance, but until then duct tape the mouth... it keeps the Krispy Kremes and the KFC out of his belly, and it keeps the air in the room more positive, and it gives the kids the opportunity to grow, and mature.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: