Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will the Timberwolves win a game this season?  (Read 3835 times)
BC Beneke
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 03:48:11 pm »

Walker has really impressed me with his "professionalism" since he's been here, and I think that if he was the starter that is the kind of numbers you would expect from him on this team.

However, that can't happen... we need the kids to get their minutes.  Walker showed he deserves minutes, and I think as a learning tool bring him in to have one of the assistants work with Brewer or Smith... say, you see how that guy does it?  Don't shoot like that, see how does his defense, don't play defense like that...

And then the next minute they are cheering because the ball went in or he got the rebound...  it's odd, but it worked

Thanks,

BC Beneke
paulnumberpee
Undrafted

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 03:52:09 pm »

I wanna see!  Stupid regional lockouts.  Celtics games are boring!

BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 04:01:44 pm »

I don't know how I could believe a game with KG in it could ever be boring, but I just can't stomach it yet.  I'm slow with change.  I still like to think of him as retired so I don't have to even consider liking the Celtics, lol.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
paulnumberpee
Undrafted

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 04:48:10 pm »

Don't get me wrong, watching KG succeed is great.  But all the blowouts don't make for fun games.

Patiently awaiting the Celtics Vs someone good.

funkatron101
Undrafted

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 05:49:11 pm »

Quote from: "paulnumberpee"
Don't get me wrong, watching KG succeed is great.  But all the blowouts don't make for fun games.

Patiently awaiting the Celtics Vs someone good.

Agreed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: