Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Wwe Just Bad??  (Read 4241 times)
MikeSweets28
Benchwarmer

« on: August 18, 2006, 08:57:30 am »

Is Wwe just getting stupider every week?? I used to watch but now Just watch Jurassic Park everymonday. D## that movie is the best. That Wwe diva thing was good because of the Heat Dancer but Wwe is getting to kiddy.

AK-47
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 09:04:03 am »

WWE has been terrible for at least 4 years now. Get into the independent scene, far better.
MikeSweets28
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 10:06:54 am »

Yep. Your right 4 years. Divas are the only reason some people still watch.

kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 12:19:17 pm »

Quote from: "MikeSweets28"
Yep. Your right 4 years. Divas are the only reason some people still watch.
exactly!!!

blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 06:49:27 pm »

I don't watch it, but every time I catch it, I'll watch a bit of it. Booker T, being a villian after he was like the first black guy to win the championship shouldn't happen to me, he should be a good guy. Booker T being a king and all freakin kills me, he looks like a fool, its funny, but stupid. I stoped watching it pretty much as soon as it wasn't called WWF anymore, maybe a bit before that. In the early and mid 90's I use to watch it alot.

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
MikeSweets28
Benchwarmer

?
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 06:58:53 pm »

Ya I remember in 93 I saw my first live WWF. Undertaker come out and I couldn't move. That's year and the year before was real wrestling. Hogan ,The army guy, Sable, BreakHeart, that guy that holds to the ropes and goes crazy.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 09:36:59 pm »

All wrestling sucks. Why watch a bunch of big sweaty guys in small amounts of clothing grapple and fight with each other and then realize its all fake.

Soon....
Birdman
Undrafted

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 02:36:23 am »

Entertainment, son, entertainment.

It's time for the Birdman to fly.
weisskreuz99
Starter

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 03:40:19 am »

i did not watch wwe anymore since it called wwe...i watched it before when it is called wwf because i idolized "THE ROCK"...i watch him live at boston massachusetts "king of the ring" 2000...

"If you're going to point a gun, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger"

"Fall 7 Times, Stand Up Eight" that's Paul Pierce

AK-47
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 09:23:03 am »

Quote from: "cselby"
All wrestling sucks. Why watch a bunch of big sweaty guys in small amounts of clothing grapple and fight with each other and then realize its all fake.

Everyone knows it's fake, and entertainment. They even go as far as admitting that themselves.
chen.china
Undrafted

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 09:51:06 am »

WWE sucks is all fake they just pay so one loses
Knightz_
Journeyman

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 07:06:33 pm »

The only Wrestling worth watching is TNA because it's entertaining. They do alot of high-flying moves which keeps you watching. Wrestling techniclly isn't fake. The only thing is every match has a pre-determined outcome and is practiced before hand. The Moves are real, The Blood is real. the Punches are real(Even tho they are more forearms then a punch). As for the WWE, if you watch that crap you seriously are the saddest most challenged person in the world.

GO RAPTORS - GO FALCONS - GO ARGOS - GO BLUE JAYS
B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 09:03:21 am »

WWE is just okay now ECW is actually worth watching extreme rules matches are poetry in motion (with chairs, tables, and signapore canes)
cruzER
Starter

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 09:10:05 am »

WWE only goes after the big guys. like khali or umaga and the big guys just destroy jobbers and get no where.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: