Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: should manu start  (Read 2832 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: November 01, 2007, 02:03:09 am »

i think this year, he wont

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 03:14:07 am »

it doesn't really matter as long as he gets his minutes, he'll just be competing with players like jason terry for the sixth man award

td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 02:55:55 pm »

which he'll win for sure, but i don't see him a fixture on the bench. most times we'll have to bring him in a lot earlier than a lot of other sixth men.
legenderypete
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 08:21:20 am »

It dosent really matter if he starts or not, he pretty much puts up the same numbers.

He has never average over 30mins in 1 season so he always been used in spurts than rather play him a whole game which is rather suprisin, but i guess that what keeps him fresh for the playoffs and less tired.

Plus so far he is puttin up his best numbers in every catogery, he never complain about startin from the bench and the spurs are winning, so you dont change somethin that is workin perfectly
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 05:37:26 pm »

Quote from: "td21"
which he'll win for sure, but i don't see him a fixture on the bench. most times we'll have to bring him in a lot earlier than a lot of other sixth men.

it doesn't matter when they bring him in as long as he's the 1st one off the bench

td21
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 01:08:36 pm »

Quote from: "t-mac357"

it doesn't matter when they bring him in as long as he's the 1st one off the bench

of course, who would be over him  :lol:
manu!
Journeyman

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 04:39:19 pm »

matt bonner ofcourse!!
td21
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 10:26:32 am »

Quote from: "manu!"

matt bonner ofcourse!!

yeah, that's too funny Cool
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 12:52:03 am »

the spurs trio scored 70 with manu scoring 22. i think he's too good to be benched. if coach starts him, we could have a legit big 3. three guys have the ability to score 20 ppg or more. just like the celtic trio

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
houroc
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 01:36:20 am »

they bring him off the bench for a reason.  He brings a spark off the bench when they wanna give Duncan and/or Parker a rest...  He still gets his minutes and the reason why the spurs are always winners is because they are all team players... Manu doesn't care

SportFiends.com - Forums
Are you a true Sport Fiend?
manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 06:46:58 pm »

Some questions:
If td or mj come from the bench would they be 6 man?
pop said that manu wont start because finley plays better when he is with tony and team but if manu plays 30mpg its the same for him to start or not
i think that manu is one of the best sg in the league( and not because im argentine) so i ask would a player that  average 20ppg 5 rpg and 4apg accept coming off the bench?
The last thing is that i hate everyone saying he is a reserve and now HE IS NOT PART OF THE BIG THREE. so i have an idea. chicago wants a sg that can defend. why dont we trade manu for gordon?(so that i can see him starting)or why dont we trade him for sefolosha or just gave him as present to any team that  needs a starting sg.
td21
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 07:06:48 pm »

manu off the bench is just fine, it makes us no less of a contender. as it has been said, until we get that SPARK off our bench, menu serves fine but mike has been struggling so it does put pressure on manu. Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: