Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seeing An Improvement  (Read 1826 times)
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« on: November 24, 2007, 02:18:40 am »

olsons3
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 09:33:06 am »

He needs to mature.  The refs also need to stop anticipating calls against him.

He had the cleanest block I have ever seen gainst Dirk last night and got called for a foul.  The refs last night blew several calls, in very obvious fashion.

Boom Baby!!!!
Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 11:52:40 am »

He is the most foul prone player I've ever seen, I haven't seen any improvement - I've already given up on him. Heck, I'd take Johnathan Bender in a wheelchair before Harrison

olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 04:08:40 pm »

Pace-man give me a break...  Bender...

He was the first player every year to have announced that he would be out 6 to 8 weeks...  on the first day of training camp.

Harrison is getting better, but he is having an Artest-ism time, where all the refs remember him and his temper tantrums, and call the foul before it happens.  He also earns his fair share of fouls.

Boom Baby!!!!
Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 11:04:12 am »

Quote from: "olsons3"
Pace-man give me a break...  Bender...

He was the first player every year to have announced that he would be out 6 to 8 weeks...  on the first day of training camp.

Harrison is getting better, but he is having an Artest-ism time, where all the refs remember him and his temper tantrums, and call the foul before it happens.  He also earns his fair share of fouls.

lol

point is he is never gonna play, and you can keep those foolish aspirations that he will someday be able to play 25 mpg without fouling out but it will never happen. Why put yourself through the misery of that? I've already given up on him and expect him to play 10 minutes and get 4 fouls every night

olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 11:59:57 am »

I understand.  I haven't seen a really good game from him since the night after the brawl in the palace.  He started, because we only had 6 healthy bodies who were not suspended.  We only had John Edwards on the bench.

He played 40+ minutes, and played well against Orlando.

Boom Baby!!!!
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 01:49:01 am »

if they get a player like him involved a little bit offensively he might play a little better on a consistent basis, he needs confidence on a night to night basis, getting him a dunk or 2 early can build that confidence

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: