Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pacers have a pretty season so far!  (Read 3371 times)
jtan08
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: December 08, 2007, 11:26:52 am »

Pacers (10-10) rank 4th in Eastern Conference quit surprissing huh? With JO playing only 10 games and in not 100%. Everybody predicted before the season that the pacers will finished last to 3rd last of Eastern Conference. Tinsley playing the way he should be, Dunleavy playing his best regular season, and Granger is on the edge of becoming an all star type of player.. With Jo back to his normal form, he will help the pacers interior defense, rebounding, and inside scorer and surely this team will crack the 8 place of EC.
baaf
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 11:34:45 am »

its no that the pacers r playing extremly well (they r playing OK but nothing more than that) its the other teams that r not living to their ptential and playing like cr@p.

sig by trixx
Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 11:51:49 am »

whoa! i had no idea!

:roll:

JamaicanGigal0w
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 01:28:51 pm »

Quote from: "baaf"
its no that the pacers r playing extremly well (they r playing OK but nothing more than that) its the other teams that r not living to their ptential and playing like cr@p.

True True, Pacers are not serious contenders and we all know there is no way Miami and New Jersey are missing the playoffs, at the end of the season, if Mia and NJ play to their ability, the pacers will be lucky if they make the 8th seed.

Wanna make easy money?....
http://www.cashcrate.com/228074
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 01:32:08 pm »

no surprise caoz they have a good coach

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
jtan08
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 01:48:37 pm »

Yah they are not a team that will contend, what im trying to say is that many people predicted that they will be at the button of the standing that why i wrote this. I think the way they play right  now, pacers will end up between 5 to 8 place in the east.

No love for pacers huh? very underated....
legenderypete
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 02:03:24 pm »

They have been suprisin but the level of the east is very poor.
The emergence of Granger has helped alot and with tinsley back to his best there is alot of promise on this team.
Even williams and harrison have been doin well.

Like i said the east bein poor they have a good chance at a playoff spot with so far.

only the pistons,magic and celtics lookin good so far. Everyother team has a chance barring maybe the bobcats and miami
YisKobeSoGood
Star

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 02:22:52 pm »

They are playing quite well, for there position.

LOL. In the west 10-10 is around 11th place. So its whatever you think is good.

To me its not very good. But in the east thats good enough for 4th place, so for how they are playing and where there positioned, good job!

"He's the best player in the league , he really is , and i've been saying that since I played with him" -Shaq

Odom is a stud. He is the 2nd best player on the team after Bynum. (kgisbigticket)
baaf
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 02:27:11 pm »

granger really helped this team to get better, overall they have a talented squad but sometimes thats just not enough.

sig by trixx
mavericksrule
Journeyman

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 02:38:24 pm »

It's early.  They have no depth and both Murphy and Tinsley are healthy.  My guess is they'll likely stick to tradition and be nagged with chronic injuries like they seem to get every year.  I still see them about 10th, 11th or 12th in the East when it's all done.
bayball
Starter

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 03:09:11 pm »

Pacers (10-10) rank 4th in Eastern Conference quit surprissing huh?

Quite a revealing statement about the depth of the east. 10-10 and 4th LOL.

That said, Jamal Tinsley has been outstanding and will continue to do so I think until he gets injured. Granger will only get better, however this team is better without Jermaine O'Neal. They really should try and deal him.

sportsnut
Starter

Respect: +8

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 03:51:20 pm »

Quote from: "jtan08"
Pacers (10-10) rank 4th in Eastern Conference quit surprissing huh? With JO playing only 10 games and in not 100%. Everybody predicted before the season that the pacers will finished last to 3rd last of Eastern Conference. Tinsley playing the way he should be, Dunleavy playing his best regular season, and Granger is on the edge of becoming an all star type of player.. With Jo back to his normal form, he will help the pacers interior defense, rebounding, and inside scorer and surely this team will crack the 8 place of EC.

what might be more surprising is the teams that they've beat.  dallas, new orleans, utah, denver, orlando.  all of them quality teams.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2007, 06:55:02 pm »

Quote from: "sportsnut"
Quote from: "jtan08"

what might be more surprising is the teams that they've beat.  dallas, new orleans, utah, denver, orlando.  all of them quality teams.

yeah everyone keeps saying 4th in east isnt that good but its more who we have beaten and should of beaten.

Dallas
Utah
Denver
Orlando
Miami
New Orleans
Washington
Portland, LA Clippers, Memphis.
Thats 7 west teams, only 3 east.

now we lost winnable games to Clippers, Bobcats, Seattle.
we lost to Suns, while up with 1 minute left.
(lol i know everyteam can say the same thing)
we could be 14-6 right now and everyone would look at us completely different.

but for now 10-10 in the east isnt as bad as people might think.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2007, 08:55:17 pm »

you have a point, but i think granger really deserves credit.. dallas and orlando losing against indiana this season was something i never expected when the season started...tinsley has been doing good and so as dunleavy...jo i slooowwly getting back on track..

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: