Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The best scorer and most efficient player in the NBA.  (Read 5107 times)
controlledchaos
Star

Respect: +15

« on: December 08, 2007, 03:57:30 pm »

Manu Ginobili is the best scorer, most efficient and clutch scorer in the NBA this season.

In only 29 min-a-game he is averaging 21 ppg 4.5 reb. 4.5 assist and 1.8 steals with phenomenal percentages for a shooting guard. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3380;_ylt=Avvz8cfGYwNcY_Q7U06cYwSkvLYF

Without a Duncan Ginobili averaged 37 points per game the last two and 30 ppg when Duncan went down.

This is to show you all that no matter if he's a starter or bench player nobody in the NBA cannot stop him.

He beat two elite teams in Jazz and Mavs. He currently ranks second after just LBJ in PER statistics.

Nuff said

steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 04:01:49 pm »

Well, that would've been true if you had shut up about him about a year ago.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
Happiness1982
MVP

Respect: +1

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 04:21:55 pm »

lol.

What is the point of this thread? You know, you're something of an OG and I respect that but you were beyond taking the pi$$ about 11 months ago. Now we just want to stab you to death and play around with your blood!

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 04:44:51 pm »

Manu is a monster

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
YisKobeSoGood
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 05:09:44 pm »

no.

"He's the best player in the league , he really is , and i've been saying that since I played with him" -Shaq

Odom is a stud. He is the 2nd best player on the team after Bynum. (kgisbigticket)
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 05:20:59 pm »

Manu is very good imo. He doing very well this year and help the Spurs win game even if TD is injured. Saying he's the best scorer, most efficient player etc. is too much. He isn't.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
legend33
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 05:39:23 pm »

Quote from: "Happiness1982"
lol.

What is the point of this thread? You know, you're something of an OG and I respect that but you were beyond taking the pi$$ about 11 months ago. Now we just want to stab you to death and play around with your blood!

The point IS:

He wants.......to fit........IN......

:wink:
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 06:13:14 pm »

Quote from: "controlledchaos"
Manu Ginobili is the best scorer, most efficient and clutch scorer in the NBA this season.

In only 29 min-a-game he is averaging 21 ppg 4.5 reb. 4.5 assist and 1.8 steals with phenomenal percentages for a shooting guard. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3380;_ylt=Avvz8cfGYwNcY_Q7U06cYwSkvLYF

Without a Duncan Ginobili averaged 37 points per game the last two and 30 ppg when Duncan went down.

This is to show you all that no matter if he's a starter or bench player nobody in the NBA cannot stop him.

He beat two elite teams in Jazz and Mavs. He currently ranks second after just LBJ in PER statistics.

Nuff said

lol I was looking for this post at the end of the Jazz game

you didnt disappoint

Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 06:38:16 pm »

Quote from: "legend33"
lol.

The point IS:

Its just one of my favourite films ever.

Shes usually operating under one or more psychiatric drugs, tonight i believe it's zanex

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

anjro
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 09:05:06 pm »

He plays dirty.
legend33
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 09:41:15 pm »

Quote from: "legend33"
lol.

The point IS:

Its just one of my favourite films ever.

Shes usually operating under one or more psychiatric drugs, tonight i believe it's zanex

You can't beat those music scenes.  

"Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?"
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 11:38:57 pm »

i don't see what he's done thats so spectacular, if he did this for like 10+ games or so, i'd be impressed, but he still has an all star guard in parker and a great supporting cast

thats like when amare goes down and marion has monster games, he'll have a few big ones here and their but its not consistently throughout that particular month, and he still has an all star in nash and also a pretty good supporting cast

you need to get off this BS, thats like if i made a tmac thread after the first 2 games in the season and said, tmacs the best player in the league and leads the best team, he's averaging 38 pts, blah , blah , blah, that would be rediculous, about as rediculous as this thread

controlledchaos
Star

Respect: +15

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 10:21:16 am »

Quote from: "BRockin25"
Quote from: "controlledchaos"

Nuff said

lol I was looking for this post at the end of the Jazz game

you didnt disappoint

I haven't seen you in a long time Brock.

Happiness what is a OG?

Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 10:37:29 am »

Original Gangsta.

Legend:

Is that a raincoat, Bateman?

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 10:42:53 am »

Let me get this straight...he's calling Manu the best scorer in the NBA. I'm sorry, theres much better scorers. Kobe, Melo, Arenas(although injured), T-Mac. I can just go on.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: