Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The best scorer and most efficient player in the NBA.  (Read 5112 times)
bigticket4mvp
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 11:53:34 am »

manu is overrated in my opinion hee takes too many shots

Go to Doyles because Flarehety said so.

Luis Scola for President and MVP.
td21
All-Star

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 12:09:57 pm »

Quote from: "bigticket4mvp"
manu is overrated in my opinion hee takes too many shots

.............. :? , watch a spurs game because obviously you have no idea what your typing about.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 12:38:28 am »

manu and parker are the most amazing players ive ever seen in my life. im amazed with them more than im amazed with vince carter. im not saying they are better than carter though

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 03:07:59 am »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"
manu and parker are the most amazing players ive ever seen in my life. im amazed with them more than im amazed with vince carter. im not saying they are better than carter though

why exactly are they so amazing? because amazing is a powerful word

swanton__bomb
Journeyman

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 03:11:49 am »

Manu probbly is all the things youn say that he is.

The gilding light is our man.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 03:17:22 am »

Quote from: "t-mac357"
Quote from: "kingdumcome"

why exactly are they so amazing? because amazing is a powerful word

i dont know, thats what my brain tells me when i watch them. ginobili splits defense better than anyone else...and parker too

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 08:29:50 am »

Quote from: "Happiness1982"
lol.

What is the point of this thread? You know, you're something of an OG and I respect that but you were beyond taking the pi$$ about 11 months ago. Now we just want to stab you to death and play around with your blood!

+1,000,000 lol

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: